Miami gigs?

DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Heading down to Miami/Ft. Lauderdale in late February for the first time in years. I'd love to line up a gig while I"m down there. I do a very popular Brazilian night here in DC and also spin reggae, Latin and afrobeat among other styles. Not looking to get rich but some gas money and free beer would be nice. Any tips appreciated.

Comments

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I will be there for WMC, also looking for gigs and I am LOOKING TO GET RICH!!! Free top shelf liquor and travel must be included or it ain't happening. I spin the rarest of grooves to the shittiest of pop (poop).

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    i'll take any gig outside of this god forsaken icebox. free bottom shelve liquor and free socks daily must be included or i'll think of something else. i spin the rarest of mp3s that i copped from my friends and will play grimy 90s hip hop that only .5% of the population has even heard of. or i'll rip that club a new a-hole and hate the music i play. either way its fuskin cold outside. poop.

• You guys were a lot of help!

Lumin might be able to make something happen. Hit up Bombjack as well

• I spin the rarest of grooves to the shittiest of pop (poop).

classique.

I spin the rarest of grooves to the shittiest of pop (poop).

classique.

I heard you do something similar?!

I always tell people there are only two kinds of music. Good and bad and I will be playing both!

• Lumin might be able to make something happen. Hit up Bombjack as well

That's better. Thankee.