If At Last - Homemade Compilation for Download

BeaverBeaver 164 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Compiled from a sober to drunken state, made up of original 45's and the like...http://www.funkthebeaver.com/VG+.zip If At Last (From Christmas to New Year and Beyond)[/b] 1. Nina Simone - Here Come's The Sun2. Harvey Gates - Price Of Love3. Fuller Bros - Stranger At My Door4. High Risk - Degradation5. Sherry Edwards - You're No Good6. Vince Evans - Speak Ghetto Speak7. Lloyd Henriques - Nobody Cares For Me (Soul Version)8. Volume One - If At Last9. Fraser & Debolt - Stoney Day10. Jimi Hendrix - Gonna Take A Lot11. Jon Lucien - It's Bigger Than I12. Johnny Mae Matthews - Got To Be On (The Case)13. Reggie Soul - World Of Ecstasy14. Gloria Shannon - Tears (Are Gifts From Heaven)15. Ray Jay & The Eastsiders - Ray's Guaguanco16. El Combo Suprema - Goza El Ritmo17. Arthur Griswold - The Big Game Hunter18. Funder Cooper - I Didn't Know (Don't Shoot Me)19. Little Murray & The Mantics - Goddess Above20. Jim Manns & The Blackmailers - Messing With The Kid21. The Eggmen - Good Good King Midas22. Laurel Aitken - Funky Afro23. Dewayne & The Beldettas - Get Out Of My Life Woman24. Lloyd Henriques - Nobody Cares For Me (Rock Steady Version)

Comments