The Snuggie ShamWow

Terry_ClubbupTerry_Clubbup 833 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
So here is the deal. I spent $40 and doubled-up on the ShamWow offer, and got a total of 8 large and 8 small ShamWows. Then I sewed them all together into a Snuggie. Don't be fooled by imitators. First of all, you can pretty much just go commando in it, and pee whenever you feel like it. Next time you pass by a bathroom or a river, just squeeze it out.If you spill your drink on your Snuggie while watching an action movie, you will need to find an alternative because the Snuggie will stay wet all night. Wearing the Snuggie Shamwow you can just finish out the film and then go squeeze that shit out.A nicely dressed young woman is trying to get to her job, but there is a big mud puddle. No fear, Snuggie ShamWow wizard of yellow is here. Just roll around and save the day - no more puddle. And, you guessed it, just squeeze that shit out. The mud would probably make the thing dirty, so you would need to wash it. Put on your regular clothes for awhile and reflect upon how your life was different while you were wearing the Snuggie ShamWow.I am looking forward to this summer, when I may happen upon a drowning child in a backyard pool. The child will probably assume I am a monk in my magical absorbent robe, as the contents of the pool are sucked into my garment.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    With just over 12 hours to go, he pulls off the

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Sayin'.

-----------------

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

So here is the deal. I spent $40 and doubled-up on the ShamWow offer, and got a total of 8 large and 8 small ShamWows. Then I sewed them all together into a Snuggie. Don't be fooled by imitators.

First of all, you can pretty much just go commando in it, and pee whenever you feel like it. Next time you pass by a bathroom or a river, just squeeze it out.

If you spill your drink on your Snuggie while watching an action movie, you will need to find an alternative because the Snuggie will stay wet all night. Wearing the Snuggie Shamwow you can just finish out the film and then go squeeze that shit out.

A nicely dressed young woman is trying to get to her job, but there is a big mud puddle. No fear, Snuggie ShamWow wizard of yellow is here. Just roll around and save the day - no more puddle. And, you guessed it, just squeeze that shit out. The mud would probably make the thing dirty, so you would need to wash it. Put on your regular clothes for awhile and reflect upon how your life was different while you were wearing the Snuggie ShamWow.

I am looking forward to this summer, when I may happen upon a drowning child in a backyard pool. The child will probably assume I am a monk in my magical absorbent robe, as the contents of the pool are sucked into my garment.

EPIC AS FUK

• f*ckin' Genius.

• yesterday at the library I was talking to my co-workers and then the mail came. There was an ad for ShamWow in it. A co-worker pointed it out and laughed. It only took a few moments before the Snuggie came into the discussion.

Part of our culture.

DUDE

YOU'LL LOVE MY NUTZ

NO SLAP CHOP LEFT BEHIND PROGRAM:

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    "Stop having a boring tuna. Add a pickle!"

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Part of our culture.

Someone attributed the Snuggie invention on Canadians, but I didn't even hear about this thing until I saw it on SoulStrut

SPARKLING OREOS AND FRUIT TOPPINGS FOR MY ICE CREAM

I CRAM TO UNDERSTAND

yesterday at the library I was talking to my co-workers and then the mail came. There was an ad for ShamWow in it. A co-worker pointed it out and laughed. It only took a few moments before the Snuggie came into the discussion.

Part of our culture.

and until I read this, I thought ShamWow was a joke!!

yesterday at the library I was talking to my co-workers and then the mail came. There was an ad for ShamWow in it. A co-worker pointed it out and laughed. It only took a few moments before the Snuggie came into the discussion.

Part of our culture.

The fabric of our American lives is no longer cotton, it is ShamWow!!!!!

• yesterday at the library I was talking to my co-workers and then the mail came. There was an ad for ShamWow in it. A co-worker pointed it out and laughed. It only took a few moments before the Snuggie came into the discussion.

Part of our culture.

I was the hit at my office secret santa as I gave my unassuming VP of IT the sham wow. He was quite pleased...

he
    isn't "he" a she ?

------------------BTW

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    attention Americans: Bed, Bath and Beyond sells Snuggies, Shamwows and that's where I bought my Petipaws!

Isn't it "PETicure" ?

http://www.peticure.com/

Isn't it "PETicure" ?

http://www.peticure.com/

an imposter!

PediPaws were the first company I actually wrote an e-mail to
    demanding they stop spamming me ... I can take alot, but somehow
    their e-mails were getting through my spam filter and I was finding
    something like 40 PediPaws e-mails in my inbox every day when I
    would come home ... and clicking on "remove me" did nothing ...
    I actually wanted the product, in a way, but was so annoyed I
    said screw it I'll keep using fingernail clippers on my cat!

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    attention Americans: Bed, Bath and Beyond sells Snuggies, Shamwows and that's where I bought my Petipaws!

What about the info commercial for the product that sharpens your razors now, no more buying expensive razors again, don't know the name of it, but sounds genius. Its been tested to sharpen your razors back to new again.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I got this from Noz via Waxidermy

What about the info commercial for the product that sharpens your razors now, no more buying expensive razors again, don't know the name of it, but sounds genius. Its been tested to sharpen your razors back to new again.
    I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Part of our culture.

The fabric of our American lives is no longer cotton, it is ShamWow!!!!!

It's made in Germany, and everybody knows the Germans make good stuff.

• PediPaws were the first company I actually wrote an e-mail to
    demanding they stop spamming me ... I can take alot, but somehow
    their e-mails were getting through my spam filter and I was finding
    something like 40 PediPaws e-mails in my inbox every day when I
    would come home ... and clicking on "remove me" did nothing ...
    I actually wanted the product, in a way, but was so annoyed I
    said screw it I'll keep using fingernail clippers on my cat![/b]

Respect due. I don't know what kind of cat you have but if my cat caught me looking sideways at it while nervously clutching some fingernail clippers he would be. . . . . . . . .my epidermis, that is.

My cat likes ham and being left the fook alone.

I said screw it I'll keep using fingernail clippers on my cat![/b]

Respect due. I don't know what kind of cat you have but if my cat caught me looking sideways at it while nervously clutching some fingernail clippers he would be. . . . . . . . .my epidermis, that is.

definitely a two person job unless you gave your cat ludes prior to said clipping. one of my cats never needs her claws fixed. the other one though, cripes. he never scrtatches anything harder than carpet and after a few months, it's like some old man claws in the back and the front ones drive him nuts so he starts biting and pulling at them. forget the sideways look and steel your nerves - look your cat straight on and let him know you're coming for him.

but make sure you got back-up.

• tacos, fettucini, linguini, martini, bikini... wtf is this guy talking about.

• I said screw it I'll keep using fingernail clippers on my cat![/b]

definitely a two person job unless you gave your cat ludes prior to said clipping. one of my cats never needs her claws fixed. the other one though, cripes. he never scrtatches anything harder than carpet and after a few months, it's like some old man claws in the back and the front ones drive him nuts so he starts biting and pulling at them. forget the sideways look and steel your nerves - look your cat straight on and let him know you're coming for him/her.

but make sure you got back-up.

My cat's name is Lord Knuckles, with good reason.

Nothing is being done to him about which he expresses a contrary opinion.

J

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

My cat's name is Lord Knuckles

You win.

Just to be clear, it takes about 2 weeks to cut my cat's nails by hand,
    as I am only able to clip one or maybe 2 a day before he squirms free, howling
    like a madman, and runs to hide in the bathtub and pout for 2 hours.

tacos, fettucini, linguini, martini, bikini... wtf is this guy talking about.

I bet dude uses lines like that with women... and wins.