I USALLY DRINK BEER (BACARDI DRINK RELATED)

fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
But I got two "BACARDI RAZZ" bottles here. They taste a little sweet. Like some girl shit.Anyone here who can recommend something to mix it up with?Just to get a decent drink?God.Peace,F.

Comments

• what time is it there?

• Pour them down the drain and go get some real booze.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Are you hitting on us?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Damn, dude. I guess....maybe cranberry juice? Really, though, I would just sit on it and bring it to the next party you go to for other people to drink. There's a Becky out there that will get down on that.

But yeah???go buy some Jameson.

• Hahaha. I had one bottle earlier. Tasted like shit with coke or orange juice or orange soda or whatever. Then i mixed it with farris which is a sparkling water thing with fruit in it. farris with apple and bacardi was good. but it just feels so f*cking toy. i need to step my drink game up. but i bought beers too, som im ok i guess. gotta get some apple farris now... hah.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    sugary alcoholic drinks are the worst. it's no good when you feel sick when you're supposed to feel good. a few years back, I made the mistake of drinking six ciders in a very short period of time and felt like the very embodiment of "filthy drunk". can't do mixed drinks with pop or juice or shit like amaretto sours and cosmos and whathaveyou. a neat Jameson, Wild Turkey or Jim Beam is the best. I did try branching out, but vodka doesn't taste like much, beer feels like a waste of time (bloated and always to the can), gin tastes like how rubbing alcohol smells, red wine might get me sent to the slammer and a true martini comes in too fancy a glass that I have to worry about knocking over or breaking. life is so hard.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    sugary alcoholic drinks are the worst. it's no good when you feel sick when you're supposed to feel good. a few years back, I made the mistake of drinking six ciders in a very short period of time and felt like the very embodiment of "filthy drunk". can't do mixed drinks with pop or juice or shit like amaretto sours and cosmos and whathaveyou. a neat Jameson, Wild Turkey or Jim Beam is the best. I did try branching out, but vodka doesn't taste like much, beer feels like a waste of time (bloated and always to the can), gin tastes like how rubbing alcohol smells, red wine might get me sent to the slammer and a true martini comes in too fancy a glass that I have to worry about knocking over or breaking. life is so hard.

Hey Bassie,

You need to get down with that 'gnac or some brandy. And Fred, go get you some "grown folks liquor" (see above) and put away that Kool-Aid.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

holy shit. we have something in common! you just summed up my drinking habits!

Hey Bassie,

You need to get down with that 'gnac or some brandy.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Happy New Year to you!

Yea, I should have mentioned it, but it's not my regular drink. Hennessy I can drink all night as long as it's at a Jamaican dance where they're charging less than $10 for a double (I don't know why, I don't question it).

Remy Martin is too sweet for me and makes me irritable.

What cognac do you recommend that is dry? - if that term can be applied to brandies.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Bassie,

Happy New Year to you and yours!!! I'd suggest Courvoisier as a good choice. Also, I like Korbel brandy.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Hennessy

charging less than $10 for a double

Hennessy

charging less than $10 for a double

I know! I guess the promoters make most of their money at the door and off cases and cases of Heineken and Dragon Stout so folks like me catch a break lol. if it's at a hotel and they're using hotel staff, forget it. but at halls where it's the promoters' own people working the bar - it's been like that all year!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I think I spent $40ish for two doubles the last time I went out

I was at a club last year and had a double of VSOP that I didn't finish up when they started kicking out people so I just took the glass out and everyone in the parking lot was looking at me all crazy but I'm like, F*ck if I'm going to let this shit go to waste.

I don't know if it's because we're on the brink of falling apart as a society or because Toronto is so damn chill and capable when it comes to public drinking, but I see folks wailkng down the street with beer bottles (and no paper bags) all the time...as in three or four times a month. Man and I were in the car a few weeks ago on a Saturday night and watched these two hotties get off the streetcar and walk across the street, one with a bottle and the other with a king can, like it was no thing at all. Two weeks ago, a dude came to the back of a rush-hour bus, sat next to me and pulled a Bud out of his jacket. The grandmas were NOT impressed but no one under 45 even batted an eye. Even I have walked people to the bus stop at the end of the night with my glass of whiskey. I think it's important to remember to not litter if one is going to do these things.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Shit, most of the clubs got mad cops waiting outside of them here. I'm surprised I didn't get nabbed at that place I was at because I most certainly would have done something foolish that night if a cop tried to stop me. My girlfriend's homegirl started doing promotions at this spot across the street from a police station and like half the people who showed up the first month got tickets, haha.