moving to SAN FRANCISCO

akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
thats the plan, bringing a couple mopeds, clothing, computer...just for now anywayi'm still raising the money for the trip but when i have the cash and i'm done working i'm heading out.heads up!

Comments

• Hope you like Rice O Roni.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    hahaHAHA

• That's great. Do you know where you're going? Crashing with friends? Have a place?

It's nice out here. SF city can get expensive, but the satellite cities can be just as good and cheaper. You can't drive them mopeds on the bay bridge though. Don't even try.

• You will be able to unload all kinds of mopeds up in SF.

(give me a good deal)

You will be able to unload all kinds of mopeds up in SF.

(give me a good deal)

haha

i basically have 4 real mopeds at the moment, and they ALL MINE!

2 puch maxis
    1 puch newport (kitted)
    1 jcpenney pinto

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    moving to SAN FRANCISCO

I heard vicious things....something like first time patrons at the Groove Merchant get jumped or something. WATCH YOUR BACK!

• well as long as it makes you feel better to tell yourself that it happens to everybody...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    well as long as it makes you feel better to tell yourself that it happens to everybody...

I was just happy to be there you know?....didn't know that's what he meant by "come see the back room".

• well as long as it makes you feel better to tell yourself that it happens to everybody...

I was just happy to be there you know?....didn't know that's what he meant by "come see the back room".

^^^
    was given bad directions. Thinks the Eagle Tavern is Groove Merchant.

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Seriously bring as many mopeds to SF as you can. They go for loot up there. My friend and I started a moped club down here in San Diego. Holler if you venture south.

• Good luck finding a place with a garage for all those mopeds! If they're left parked on the street, they may get stolen (they are very popular here) or knocked over. You might consider the above advice to sell.

But really, good luck in general!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Oh, and you look like the kind of guy that will probably get beat up and/or robbed daily. You might consider carrying a gun or knife or something.

But really, good luck in general!

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    groove merchant is soft. they'll charge your phone behind the counter if the battery is dying. so soft.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    really though, all jokes aside, you should do it.

you are young and don't have shit else to do, so go for it.

plus that will give me and the fam an excuse to head back up to SF.

plus i heard there a lot of good places to eat. somebody should start a thread.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    let me know when you make it out here. i can store your mopeds for a time until youre ready to collect them all. i have a large storage space (in a friends garage) so it shouldnt be a big deal... as long as they dont leak any fluids.

good luck on your move

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    ...didn't know that's what he meant by "come see the back room".

5:20

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    YAY!!!

• feel free to hit me up when you get here...might have an apartment or garage spot for rent....

• as long as they dont leak any fluids.

DUDE! Why you gotta bring up that one incident from garage up again!??!?!??! WHAT THE FUSK! I was nervous.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts

plus i heard there a lot of good places to eat. somebody should start a thread.

• Hope you don't have a uni-brow

they put those people in jail here

Why u gotta put the homie Hairy Belafonte pon blast? NOT COOL!

Why u gotta put the homie Hairy Belafonte pon blast? NOT COOL!

Back off, man. I've given a lot of money to the uni-brow rights movement. I was just being real that life in tha SCO isn't all cable cars and Mark Farina mix cds. i'm not going to water down the truth

Hope you don't have a uni-brow

HAHAHAHA

feel free to hit me up when you get here...might have an apartment or garage spot for rent....

duuude this would be awesome. PM me some details!

• sergserg 682 Posts
    you want an over priced 2 bedroom in my building? 2 are available right now. I think these days they are pricing them at 2250 + parking. There are storage units for cheaper than parking spots that you can fit mopeds in.

but my neighbors f*cking suck, bunch of amateurs. I kind of want to get out before they fill this place with more.