GILFs

Comments

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    its sucks that the most responses i've ever gotten in a thread had to be GILF related.

might as well milk it...what are the chances that the hipstresses of today will wear self declaring "GILF" ironic tshirts in a few decades? imagine the droopage over the "I" and "L" part of the shirt accompanied by the sleeve tattoos that look like a pollock painting imposed over california raisins

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Word to Helen Mirren.

• its sucks that the most responses i've ever gotten in a thread had to be GILF related.

might as well milk it...what are the chances that the hipstresses of today will wear self declaring "GILF" ironic tshirts in a few decades? imagine the droopage over the "I" and "L" part of the shirt accompanied by the sleeve tattoos that look like a pollock painting imposed over california raisins

You should turn some of the GILF's upside down for old time(r)s' sake!

• Word to Helen Mirren.

Yeah for me (not in the blapping sense obviously but as an appreciator, ahem...), i think it's the fact that she looks so natural still. the others are pretty hot but clearly would look rather diff......probably better, without the frozen faces.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I'ma have to call HAIL NO on this one. She's pretty for her age, but this is about GILF's and I don't think the "F" stands for "friend"

Plus, all I can think of is Ossie Davis' mustache frowning down on me from heaven.

• yeah no offense to big stacks but there has only been one GILF I would want to creature and it's Rachel Welch, who's been making my weiner boogie since I was a lil' papusa . She was on the muppet show back in the day making Kermit's nature rise.

it ain't easy being green but its easy making tadpoles related

• what's is green and smells like pork?

kermit's fingers

• what's is green and smells like pork?

kermit's fingers
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!haha!

what's is green and smells like pork?

kermit's fingers

what species would the offspring be considered? a Frig or a Prog? At which point does Miss Piggy become Milf Piggy?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    So are gilf's more or less f-able with the botox and nips and tucks etc??

Good question. That nose looks like it belongs to MJ.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

I'ma have to call HAIL NO on this one. She's pretty for her age, but this is about GILF's and I don't think the "F" stands for "friend"

Plus, all I can think of is Ossie Davis' mustache frowning down on me from heaven.

lmao....you got me rollin with that shit....

this thread has huge potential to make me lose my lunch/dinner/any food i ingested within the last 5 hours.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I always wondered what a mongoloid was. I thought it had something to do with mongolia. like, if you were half mongolian you were a mongoloid.

The term "mongoloid" dates back the early days of anthropology when there was an attempt to classify humans into sub-species (like dog breeds). The big three ended up being: caucasoid, negroid and mongoloid.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Point taken, I gotta agree on this one. She's cute for an old bird, but boinking would be out of the question. I'm sure elderly dudes would consider her "hot" but I digress.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I always wondered what a mongoloid was. I thought it had something to do with mongolia. like, if you were half mongolian you were a mongoloid.

The term "mongoloid" dates back the early days of Euro-Centric Anthropology when there was an attempt to classify humans into sub-species (like dog breeds). The big three ended up being: caucasoid, negroid and mongoloid.

Id like to know who connected the Mongoloid phrase to that strain of "retardation"?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

The term "mongoloid" dates back the early days of Euro-Centric Anthropology when there was an attempt to classify humans into sub-species (like dog breeds). The big three ended up being: caucasoid, negroid and mongoloid.

Id like to know who connected the Mongoloid phrase to that strain of "retardation"?
    John Langdon Down

• jaclyn smith. still a knockout at 62

peace, stein. . .

peace, stein. . .

I already said her!!

• BO DEREK

• bo derek

HUUUUGE republican which leaves me like a wind sock on a windless day.

• Stop perving in this page ein***in!! know you're just hanging for some1 to post cybil!!
    Hot earlier but def not as blapable as a grandma......

• bo derek

HUUUUGE republican which leaves me like a wind sock on a windless day.

TRUE, good point.... moving onward....

PAM MUTHERFUCKING GRIER

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

she looks like she can kill a box of wine.

• She's not a grandmother or really my bag but for a 63year old she has a pretty remarkable body.......then i found out she's a Ruski and it all makes sense!

yes she's a hot little russian jewess and she's still bangin' ever since:

• Rory Block (who will turn 60 in 2009)

I saw the movie Step Brothers last summer, and thought the main female lead was Jaclyn Smith. Come to find out it was her doppleganger Mary Steenburgen, who is going on 47 and might be slightly young for this thread, but she's definitely worth looking at:

Damn, baby...

I saw the movie Step Brothers last summer, and thought the main female lead was Jaclyn Smith. Come to find out it was her doppleganger Mary Steenburgen, who is going on 47 and might be slightly young for this thread, but she's definitely worth looking at:

Damn, baby...

mary is married to ted danson......has been 4 years. she was in parenthood too and one of the back to the futures!!

• mary is married to ted danson

lucky ted!

• pickwick's choices have been muy

• mixed with a bunch of and I don't mean the acronym.