The Easybeats....

SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
The Hollies thread got me thinking....Used to heart these doodes-She's so Fine-

i'm sure...

Comments

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    One of the most requested bands i've had to play at 50ths.

• Wow....such a sad state of affairs for me!!hahahahaha.....now i know where i should be spending my weekends!!haha!!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Friday on my mind brings back childhood memories.

FUCK YOU Joanne Bosman.

• Friday on my mind brings back childhood memories.

FUCK YOU Joanne Bosman.

young luuuuuuuurve?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I kissed her at a school social when i was 14. bitch gave me herpes.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I kissed her at a school social when i was 14. bitch gave me herpes.

Sounds like you did it wrong.

• Wow....such a sad state of affairs for me!!hahahahaha.....now i know where i should be spending my weekends!!haha!!

There is NO shame in riding for the Easybeats. Great band, and a lot more consistent than the Hollies, who reminded you of them. Some more good tracks include "St. Louis" (released as a single in the US on Motown's Rare Earth label!) and "Gonna Have A Good Time."

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    The Easybeats rule, such an Australasian institution & their records are mostly easy to find, you can't lose.

There is NO shame in riding for the Easybeats. Great band, and a lot more consistent than the Hollies, who reminded you of them. Some more good tracks include "St. Louis" (released as a single in the US on Motown's Rare Earth label!) and "Gonna Have A Good Time."

Thanks fo?? that pickwick....haven't heard st louis!!

Oh, and sorry bout the herpes nz.....funny thing is i actually googled the name thinking it was maybe someone i should have known.......and a link to her facebook came up.....though totally weird coincidence if it's the same one??

• ....haven't heard st louis!!

Here tis:

• Wait that's not the original is it? Have def heard the song, but not that version....thanks again!