"Essential Heads Know the Transaction"

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
^^^What is that from again?

Comments

• just googled soul strut essential headz and japan and I found the original thread. Google is pretty good if you can remember a few combos of words from the thread or thread title.

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1220499&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

anyways, milliondollars was complaining about japan getting special treatment.

I made a version of the spector real headz graemlin, but put japanese text in there. I used Babel fish to do it. Someone translated the characters back into english and it came out as Essential Headz Know The Transaction. I guess I accidentally came up with the saying, with Mondeyano helping out with the reverse translation.

• by the way, that graemlin is a picture of a dude and a robot version he made of himself.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    My favourite new soulstrutism in a minute

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Wordness. A rough translation of Controller 7's Japanese translation and there it was.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Wordness. A rough translation of Controller 7's Japanese translation and there it was.

ESSENTIAL HEADS KNOW THE TRANSLATION!!!!!

FTW!!!!!!!

I LUH DA STRUT!!!!!!!!!!

just googled soul strut essential headz and japan and I found the original thread. Google is pretty good if you can remember a few combos of words from the thread or thread title.

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...part=1&vc=1

anyways, milliondollars was complaining about japan getting special treatment.

I made a version of the spector real headz graemlin, but put japanese text in there. I used Babel fish to do it. Someone translated the characters back into english and it came out as Essential Headz Know The Transaction. I guess I accidentally came up with the saying, with Mondeyano helping out with the reverse translation.

^^^

Dude, you're the Albert Einstein of the graemlin game!!!!!!!!!!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

ESSENTIAL HEADS KNOW THE TRANSLATION!!!!!

FTW!!!!!!!

I LUH DA STRUT!!!!!!!!!!

Comedy.

MillionDollars is one of my favorite poasters.

I love when people say exactly what they prefaced not to. Bonus points for it being about a Japan-only edition of Wax Poetics.

don't get me wrong, i'm not racist, but why do the japanese always need their special treatment??

Seriously one of those Post Modern Soul Strut moments when a bunch of stuff gets mixed into something wholly anew.

StressDollars
    Japan
    WaxPo
    Heads
    Transactions