Friday Workers?

bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
Who else is unlucky enough to work today? I'm not going to do anything constructive at all...Any addictive intranet game recommendations?

Comments

• I am at work, but I am out of here at noon. Waking up this morning sucked. I tried to pick up donuts for the office and the donut shop only had three donuts. I guess they didn't want to work this morning either.

• Half day xmas day, full day today, full day nye, late start nyd (8am).

ohhh i'm living the good life!

• At least we have jobs.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Half day xmas day, full day today, full day nye, late start nyd (8am).

ohhh i'm living the good life!

Goddamn!
    I feel your pain, man. The only reason I'm not doing the same was well planned vacation time.

• I can't complain too much, I'm taking a month off paid from Jan 4th. Still, I'd rather not be here right now.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    On my way right now. Got to make that

Ill probably be one of only two in the office today, as the rest of my co-workers were smart enough to fly to places like France, Italy, etc.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    slow day at the hospital. most of the nurses brought food in like prime rib, pork bits, potatoes, cookies, pies, cakes, multiple pots of coffee... etc etc etc.

...and its only 8a. the next nurse shift starts at 11a and god only knows what theyre brining in.

not a bad day to work here.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Work?

• Workin' at the record store. No vacation hours here.

'Sokay. Blowin' a little doj and bumpin' L. Dula's "Illa in Manilla".

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I was at work for like an hour this week so far so I felt obligated to come in today. Pretty nice so far, nothing too big to do.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Day off..ahhhh...yes...and reheating leftovers for the roomies and watching Merv Griffins Crossword Puzzles.

It was last minute though to get the day off--everyone agreed to stay home

And yes, we should be happy we at least have jobs.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Word.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Word.

I'm at work today, no complaining here.