I need Hiphop trivia questions

sergserg 682 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
a friend of mine organized a game of trivial pursuit a while back and it was fun. I ended up getting the digital version of trivial pursuit for real cheap. It uses a hand held instead of cards for questions. As a result you can enter your own question so I'm compiling a list of rap related questions. b, 21b, 21I've come up with about 60 questions already but I need more so I'm making this post so you dudes can give me some. I'm looking for a range of difficulty, so keep that in mind if you think one is too easy. But also don't give me any of that euro nerd shit either, no one gives a F*ck about runout grooves. Also shit needs to be backed up with facts, not some bullshit rap fantasy like tupac lives in dre's basement.b, 21b, 21anyways help me out so I don't have to spend more time thinking of shit.b, 21b, 21An example of some of the questions I have already come up with are listed below:b, 21b, 21According to UGK's song High Life since what age has Pimp C been f*cking pussy?b, 21b, 21What then-unknown director directed M.O.P.'s first video for How About Some Hardcore in 1993?b, 21b, 21What does the G stand for in Kool G Rap's name?b, 21b, 21Name a single member of Killarmyb, 21b, 21As member of Funkdoobiest, Tomahawk Funk is a member of what Native American nation?b, 21b, 21What bitchmade rapper is currently aspiring to be an intern at Louis Vutton?b, 21b, 21In RBL Posse's Don't Give Me No Bammer what is the name of the girl who use to laugh and giggle?

Comments

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21Name a single member of Killarmy
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21LOL.b, 21b, 21thats damn near impossible.b, 21b, 21b, 21try doing some "complete the lyric" questionsb, 21b, 21you gotta ask something about the puffy promoted basketball game riot back in the dayb, 21b, 21which has more street cred? pee wee's dance or the MrT commandments?b, 21b, 21the 45 king smoked dust and should be considered dangerous...true or false?b, 21b, 21name three teenybopper tv stars who actually didnt try to rapb, 21b, 21what rapper repped reeboks? ellesse? asics? sandals? b, 21b, 21combined weight of the limo passengers in fat joe's "watch the sound video"?b, 21b, 21who sampled vic juris?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    You could come up with HELLA questions about artist's dance crews from back in the day...b, 21b, 21Chubb Rock had Hot Dog and the A.T.E.E.M.b, 21b, 21Kane had Scoob and Scrapb, 21b, 21Who were the guys that danced for Def Jef?b, 21b, 21Name all of MC Hammer's dancers!b, 21b, 21How many music videos did P. Diddy appear in as a dancer?b, 21b, 21Smooth B from Nice and Smooth used to be a back up singer/dancer for Bobby Brownb, 21b, 21UTFO were a dance crew before they started rappin'b, 21b, 21b, 21Plaese to add on to this list....

• Who was the governor of Campania during the Herculonius period?b, 21b, 21Why is the sky blue? Why is water wet?b, 21b, 21Who killed Tommy's boy?

• sergserg 682 Posts
    dancers is kind of wide open, my wife suggested "who were too shorts dancers?" so I'm going to include that. I'm going to throw in the one about nice and smooth. No one is going to get the one about hammers dancers though.b, 21b, 21b, 21I want get some current rap related questions in the mix too. Any easy one I've already got is "Who is Mr 17-5?" Also what southern rapper has appeared on Iron Chef twice? I got to think of more though