has this ever happened to you?

2»

Comments

• Wow, F*ck that! First reaction would be to smack dude in his dick sucker..but of course, you'd regret that quick. I would definitely have a word with him afterwords..unless dude is a lot bigger than you or some shit..even then i'd still let him know that shit's not cool. It might be different if you were up there clearing the club(trainwreck city, playing some bullshit, etc)..but I know that wasn't the case in your situation.

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21i came back to my hometown of dc for the holidays. so last night i was djing a pretty popular local party here. i think i was doing pretty well. packed dancefloor all night, lotsa compliments ect. so one of the local guys i don't know was supposed to close out for the last 30 minutes. he says, "think i can hop on now?" i was fine with that, but didnt have much song left, so i said, "ok, lemme throw on one more"
    b, 21dude steps in like, "Nah, im playing now" and unplugs my headphones. i wanted to pop that little fucker in his mouth, but i just looked at him, hit the brakes on the song playing, and walked off.
    b, 21
    b, 21that shit got me real heated. has anyone ever experienced such foul behavior in the dj booth?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I'm surprised you didn't mention that to me on the phone! Gotta tell me bout this when you roll through...

• That shite ain't proper DJ behavior.