Aquariums????

Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
img src="http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/pfk/images/tetra_aquaart.jpg"1 b, 21b, 21Are they still cool?b, 21b, 21Is anyone shakin' mulit-colored dandruff into a glass box?b, 21b, 21I havent seen one in someones house in a long minute.b, 21b, 21Growin' up, dudes would fight Oscar's or Japanese Fighting Fish.b, 21b, 21I heard lookin at an aquarium cools u out.b, 21b, 21Just wondering?

Comments

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Better than TV

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Better than TV
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21and easier to clean on the inside....

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    img src="http://idata.over-blog.com/0/01/53/72/insolite/aquarium-pc.jpg"1 b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/NO.gif" alt="" 21, not my PC

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Better than TV
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21and easier to clean on the inside....
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Cats clean the inside of a flatscreen?

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Fried hard drive never smelled so good.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    When I am a home owner, I`m about to get myself an aquarium. Real boss style. Been a long time dream of mine. Love me some fishies. Salt water and fresh water. But most likely fresh water, cuz it looks slightly easier to maintain.

• Are u gonna give the fish names and shit?

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    I got 60+b, 21Once you lose count it's kind of pointless to name them.

• When I was a kid I had like 30 fish... and I named them all blacky... except one of em I named Nick. I have no idea how this happened or what my 4 year old mind was thinking. I also have no idea if there was any way to differentiate Nick from the various Blackys

• I bought an ex-girlfriend a half-dozen fishies instead of roses for Valentine's Day one year. Snuck in her house (her Mom helped me with her extra key for surprise' sake) and set up the aquarium in the back room. Then I planted cute little sappy ass V-Day notes in her house leading up to the aquarium. (The notes were all parts of a poem.)b, 21b, 21She called me right after work all giddy and shit. And she wasn't even the giddy type. She'd cut a motherfucker if she had too.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I bought an ex-girlfriend a half-dozen fishies instead of roses for Valentine's Day one year. Snuck in her house (her Mom helped me with her extra key for surprise' sake) and set up the aquarium in the back room. Then I planted cute little sappy ass V-Day notes in her house leading up to the aquarium. (The notes were all parts of a poem.)
    b, 21
    b, 21She called me right after work all giddy and shit. And she wasn't even the giddy type. She'd cut a motherfucker if she had too.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lvl.gif" alt="" 21

• My girl has one and a quick note to anyone buying fish for their Aquarium.b, 21Don't buy from Petco or Petsmart. Their damn fish die like in five days and most are under observation. I've noticed fish from Wal-Mart live a bit longer.