someone stole my goddamn phone

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
left my new google phone in the bathroom yesterday...went back 45 min later, gone. So I think hmmm, maybe I left it on my desk or put it somewhere weird. look all over my office, nothing. I didn't think anyone stole it because we're the only tenant on our floor, unless it was the cleaning lady. So I check around and find out she was in the bathroom right around that time, then I ask the building manaager to ask if she found it and she said she hadn't and that the girl was very honest. Then I think, nah, it's probably on the floor under my desk or some shit, so I get to work this morning and call it to see if I can hear it and about 5 min later someone pocket dials me back from my phone, driving around in a car listening to mariachi music. Gee who the F*ck was in our bathroom within the 45 minute period that might be listening to mariachi music...uhhhhh the cleaning lady maybe? f*ckin bitch. I hope karma gets her and she gets robbed on christmas eve.

Comments

• I hate people that steal personal property. If you find it, fine, but if you find out who owns it, give that shit back. Damn. b, 21b, 21Sorry to hear that. I love that phone.b, 21b, 21Actually, if you are a janitor, I don't thing found items should be your spoils. Turn it in to lost and found.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I already did my claim with my insurance but little do they know I have an app installed on that phone that I can text the word "locate" and a pin number to my phone number and it texts me back the location of my phone. It's been moving around all day but when that fucker stops tonight I'm making a trip out tonight to raise a little hell

• Nice!!!!!

• Uh oh. Then who did I text that "special pic" to last night?!

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I already did my claim with my insurance but little do they know I have an app installed on that phone that I can text the word "locate" and a pin number to my phone number and it texts me back the location of my phone. It's been moving around all day but when that fucker stops tonight I'm making a trip out tonight to raise a little hell
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21Dam img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/badassbuddy_com-lowrider.gif" alt="" 21

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I already did my claim with my insurance but little do they know I have an app installed on that phone that I can text the word "locate" and a pin number to my phone number and it texts me back the location of my phone. It's been moving around all day but when that fucker stops tonight I'm making a trip out tonight to raise a little hell
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1 b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoa.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21my solution was to drop trou, and snap a redeye pic to the thief at your old number. yours is a much better fix. if there's an app like that out there then there must be some wild stories of people sleuthing and breaking and entering to get their shit back.

• please tell us the results of the search. This could be good.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1 haha yes! One of my favorite lp's and cover ever! Good luck with the phone that's pretty foul.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Is there an app like this for the iPhone? b, 21b, 21b, 21and yeah, F*ck that fool. Who steals someone's cell phone? Phones are like wallets nowadays, all your personal shit is in there. Plus it's basically worthless (save for the cash in the wallet example) to the thief. Do you really think you're going to be able to go crazy before it gets shut down?

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21and yeah, F*ck that fool. Who steals someone's cell phone? Phones are like wallets nowadays, all your personal shit is in there. Plus it's basically worthless (save for the cash in the wallet example) to the thief. Do you really think you're going to be able to go crazy before it gets shut down?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21They could just swap out the sim card with their own if they are on t-mobile.b, 21b, 21What app is that for the G1, btw. I need that.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    So what happened?

• * bump *

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    So what happened?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

and yeah, F*ck that fool. Who steals someone's cell phone? Phones are like wallets nowadays, all your personal shit is in there. Plus it's basically worthless (save for the cash in the wallet example) to the thief. Do you really think you're going to be able to go crazy before it gets shut down?

They could just swap out the sim card with their own if they are on t-mobile.

What app is that for the G1, btw. I need that.

I think it's Pintail.

• Daze is on vacation for the next 2 weeks so I'll answer for him...

I think his replacement phone's supposed to come in today.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    yeah I didn't do shit, pintail sucks ass. It showed me where my phone was within like a 5 block radius. What's the point of that shit? I hope the cops track that fucker down with that isdn# or whatever the hell it's called.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I hate people that steal personal property. If you find it, fine, but if you find out who owns it, give that shit back.