Amazing Christmas Letter

funkyexamplefunkyexample 915 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
I had this forwarded to me earlier... I only wish I could write something this great??? Happy Holidays???b, 21b, 21 Here is a letter that I confiscated from one of my students today. It is sure to bring you some heart-felt joy this holiday season. Try to think back to when you believed in Santa and the special place you had for him in your heart. Share it with your loved ones:b, 211 Dear Santa Claus,b, 211 You are a bitch ass *****. You don't have a life. The last thing people want you to do is to fit your fat booty down their chimney, ya big bitch. I don't like you. I never believed in you,b, 211 ya sick freak.b, 211 On Merry Christmas Josh and Drake, you gave the kid a bad monkey that peepee in his face. Now he hates Christmas and you fat ass, you can bend over and start doing some push ups and crunches. You better watch out before I put a cap up yo ass. You better watch out. I will push you down the steps.b, 211 Love, Her FULL name, including her middle nameb, 211 PS - Lose some weight and a get a jobb, 211 PSS - Ho Ho Ho mother fucker