eBay: faster way to alert buyers you've shipped?

PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
Is there a shorcut in eBay for contacting multiple buyers to let them know their respective orders have shipped?b, 21I used to do a big ole BCC email and now I do it buyer by buyer through "contact buyer" with a Ctrl+V message.b, 21Both methods singe my ass.

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Just tell them you ship the day after you leave (+) feedback

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Yeah I looked into that.b, 21Just there to help the seller keep things in check. b, 21You would think it would send an alert to the buyer like in Discogs but the eBay Godz are far too b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/game02vy9.gif" alt="" 21 to integrate such an elegant idea.b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21I need streamlined efficiency here peoples!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Yeah I looked into that.
    b, 21Just there to help the seller keep things in check.
    b, 21You would think it would send an alert to the buyer like in Discogs but the eBay Godz are far too
    b, 21
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/game02vy9.gif" alt="" 21 to integrate such an elegant idea.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21I need streamlined efficiency here peoples!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21So... how has discogs treated you so far?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Eh. Drips & drops of $$$.b, 21Can't complain really.b, 21Gas money/Per diem type steez.b, 21Mainly bargain hunters buying several cheap pieces at a time.b, 21The listing & selling structure is great.b, 21All cool customers thus far.