RAW HAMBURGER

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
I'm really feeling the new steez Raw Hamburger. Killing it on multiple fronts. Loving his whole "tell it like it is" steez.

Comments

• Agreed, just as long as he's not talking about modern hip hop as it's less "telling it like it is" and more "telling it like it was"...

• COSMOOOOOO....b, 21b, 21thank you, thank you.....we need more of that. b, 21sometimes it gets me in trouble...b, 21b, 21 voltron time. i need to holla atchu homie.

• he got no rekids

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Agreed, just as long as he's not talking about modern hip hop as it's less "telling it like it is" and more "telling it like it was"...
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21you mean...today's rap. b, 21you want me to take these times seriously ? cats posting sonic hedge hog souljah boy nonsense....cmon.b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21for real though....tell me dudes werent busting brain cells thinking of an entire lp back to back that was dope for 08.b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21ok, i gotta go....i need to go to the hate on the roots thread, then stop by the ether boy is killing it right now thread.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21ok, i gotta go....i need to go to the hate on the roots thread, then stop by the ether boy is killing it right now thread.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Dude you're so disconnected right now b, 21b, 21B/Wb, 21b, 21Dude you're so not real right nowb, 21b, 21BONUS BEATSb, 21b, 21Dude you're so wack right nowb, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif" alt="" 21