Big L . . . Big Deal?

13»

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    "if i catch aids, them i'ma start raping bitches"

that posse cut on lifestylez is one of my favorites.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    .It just recently dawned on me that you flipped that Barry White record.

i thought he used phil upchurch?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Naw naw, it's that Midnight Groove joint. Off the "music maestro" LP.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

I share the same sentiment regarding Big L. Lyrically, I think he was mediocre at best. But I was also one the ones who thought just about everybody in DITC was overrated as lyricists. I mean Diamond D, AG, Fat Joe, and especially Lord Finesse were all mediocre, predictable rappers. The reason for the hype around Big L is probably because he got killed.

...you are mediocre my friend, Big L was a supremely gifted MC with a great sense of humour and an ill flow.

RD
    that's your opinion. I would eat Big L, and 15 UK rappers up on the mic in a few minutes easy...

some shit isnt debatable as opinion. you just want to be the odd man out with a negative comment. take that shit to st. elseware.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

I share the same sentiment regarding Big L. Lyrically, I think he was mediocre at best. But I was also one the ones who thought just about everybody in DITC was overrated as lyricists. I mean Diamond D, AG, Fat Joe, and especially Lord Finesse were all mediocre, predictable rappers. The reason for the hype around Big L is probably because he got killed.
    ...you are mediocre my friend, Big L was a supremely gifted MC with a great sense of humour and an ill flow.
    Like 2pac. uhhh.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

that's your opinion. I would eat Big L and 15 UK Rappers

AY YO![/b]

Dude, lets hear some clips then. This I have to check out.

• raredaveraredave 205 Posts

Dude, lets hear some clips then. This I have to check out.

lets hear you then Lil Sean.