I saw Barbarella for the first time....

Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
img src="http://thestijlfille.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/barbarella-poster.jpg"1 b, 21b, 21My ladyfriend busted out the kermit the frog and it was DOPE! img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/latte.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21She told me that when Fonda left Turner, she wouldnt allow him to fusk w/ the movie in the future.b, 21b, 21Where is the re-masteres Blu-Ray,Actress Commentary,Extra CD soundtrack,and double disc Box for this?b, 21b, 21There were plenty of things I saw in this that Star Wars borrowed and Flash Gordon had the same feel.b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21I wont even talk about the beats. Did Primo use a certain part for Group Home....... img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thebreaks.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    supposedly a remake is coming out next year - with that plastic surgery disaster Rose mcGowanb, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nagl2.gif" alt="" 21

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Not to mention that both Duran Duran and Matmos were named after things in the movie. (Who's Duran Duran?)

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21 Matmos
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Best liposuction record ever.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Pretty
    incredible[/b] movie though IMO. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    May I get a "Dildano raer" graemlin?b, 21b, 21Underrated OST.

• had to watch it with deutch voiceovers & english subtitles.......1st dvd i ever played.....didn't know about subtitles and dubbing action, just thought someone had fusked with the copy. not toooooo shabby tho!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    My dick is still hard from watching that shit when I was 12 years old.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Pretty
    incredible/b1 movie and soundtrack though IMO. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1 font color="red"1 !--color--1/font1

• My downstairs neighbor just returned our VHS copy of this last night. Might just have to have a little Sunday afternoon suped up sexy sci-fi cinema session.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Ayo! "You've turned them into faggots!"b, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1b, 21b, 21and the opening sequence has been ripped off way too many times for pop promosb, 21b, 21a href="" target="_blank"1 21a href="" target="_blank"1

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    I was just watching Diabolik last night.b, 21Dino De Laurentiis is one of the most entertaining producers/directors out there... Flash Gordon, Barbarella, Diabolik, Death Wish, Three Days Of The Condor, Serpico... the list just goes on. I think his daughter has a few hits under her belt too.

• i love that move. now i have yet another reason to kick myself for passing up the soundtrack this weekend.