font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21"Missed Connections" browsers, step forward!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Some of the most hilarious stuff ever written.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Oops, my bad. I was referring to Casual Encounters, not Missed Connections.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Oops, my bad. I was referring to Casual Encounters, not Missed Connections.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Yeah, Missed Connections is kind of sad in its own way on some, "I noticed you across the room...did you notice me? Pleeeeaaazzzeeeee?"

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Oops, my bad. I was referring to Casual Encounters, not Missed Connections.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Yeah, Missed Connections is kind of sad in its own way on some, "I noticed you across the room...did you notice me? Pleeeeaaazzzeeeee?"
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21on some laundry-room-rapist steeze

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Craigslist just makes me sad. It seems to have become a safe haven for all people too witless to get through eBay's listing process. I realize this is the very thing that probably leads to great scores but I just can't cope with that level of brutal reality. b, 21b, 21The last time I bought records from a CL guy I showed up to his storage unit and it was pretty clear that this is where he lived. After seeing this I was basically just going to hand him money for whatever he had (which was most garbage) because it was cold and I felt sorry for him. Not learning my lesson I listed my busted old car a couple years later. I posted the ad late one night, went to bed, and by the time I woke up I had received like 4 emails from one dude. They grew progressively more agitated over the span of a few hours and after 2 were in ALL CAPS. PLEASE CALL ME I MA VERY INTERESTED IN CAR WHY YOU NOT ANSWER ME?

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    ever since craigslist took over, the paper has become the place for deals.b, 21b, 21my friend got a MINT rhodes for $40 in the paper.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Disco-Tek! I found one on the side of a rural road several years back. It had a Black Sabbath 8 track in it and a Def Leppard Lp on the turntable. b, 21The turntable sucked so i took it out. however, everything else still worked. I used the phono/line out in jacks in the back, added my own turntable on top (with a old science textbook wedged in between so no feedback/noise would happen) and hooked up 2 additional speakers to it--so it sounds pretty decent!!!

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i wish i saved the threatening "i hope you get AIDS" emails from this idiot in BK who sells Academy's trash out of his van...truly entertaining!!!!b, 21b, 21sometimes you get lucky but most of the time its for retards!!