Questlive all-time favorites mix on BBC

DigginDiggin 319 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
For those who care...http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/tracklistings/basement/basementtrax.shtmlQuestlove Part 2 17/07/05Roots Mix What You Want feat. Jaguar Wright (from 'The Best Man' OST LP)What They Do [instrumental] (from 'Illadelph Halflife' LP)Stay Cool (from 'Tipping Point' LP)You Got Me feat. Jill Scott (from 'The Roots Come Alive' LP)Break You Off (from 'Phrenology' LP)Sly and the Family Stone - Just Like a Baby (Sony)Beastie Boys - B Boy Bouillabaise (Capitol)Paul McCartney and Wings - Let Me Roll it to You (Parlophone)N.E.R.D - Wonderful Place (Virgin)The White Stripes - Black Math (XL)Chic - Everybody Dance (Rhino)The Ohio Players - Pride and Vanity (Southbound)Pete Rock and CL Smooth - T.R.O.Y (Warner)Eugene McDaniels - The Parasite (Warner)A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxations (Jive)Outkast - Spottieottiedopaliscious (Laface)Prince - Moviestar (NPG)The Beach Boys - I Just Wasn't Made For These Times (Capitol)Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out (Spectrum)Led Zepplin - Since I've Been Lovin You (Warner)Miles Davis - Fall (Sony Jazz)Public Enemy - Bring the Noise (Def Jam)James Brown - Funky Drummer (Polydor)Average White Band - Pick Up the Pieces (Live) (Sony)