I Am Danny and I Jerk Off to National Geographic

Ex-BoyfriendEx-Boyfriend 795 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/udoshithr8.gif" alt="" /1

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    post a photo of yourself or shut the fuck up.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Why has no one banned you yet ? img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/walkawaysonfinal.gif" alt="" /1

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21post a photo of yourself or shut the fu
    ck up. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I mean. Looking like they just copped the fresh vhs of white men can't jump. Not hating just wondering why you are content to look like that.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/841.gif" alt="" /1

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Why has no one banned you yet ?
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/walkawaysonfinal.gif" alt="" /1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Because he gets banned and then people start crying saying "On no, maybe we did the wrong thing. Maybe we should give him a chance - in fairness, or for diversity's sake. We don't want to be the place where we ban people for holding different views than us" or some shit... Then he starts to do what he does - TROLL, and he gets banned... and then people start crying (AD NAUSEUM)b, 21b, 21It's f*cking disgusting and really pathetic not on his part but on the part of everyone who keeps on letting this TROLL back in. Motherfuckers need to stick to their guns, but it's years too late for that now maybe.

• I've said about 500 times that this douche-swiller should be banned and then maybe he gets banned for two days and then people start crying about "give him a chance" and "what did he do that's so bad?" I think alot of dudes on here are just enormously bored and need some manufactured drama to get them through their day in the cubicle or selling terds on ebay in their pajamas in their living room. The fact is that this guy sucks and is annoying and is pretty much the definition of an internet troll.

• AND he has no nuts - never once has he poasted a picture, a record, a THING that he owns. And ownership of said things is pretty much the whole basis of his persona.b, 21b, 21Dolo, dog - you a fraud. I know you see it. You haven't even updated your blog lately! It's like Dolo been dead ever since Barack came through and crushed the buildings

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    b..b..but someone said Dolo has mad beats!!

• SPEAKING OF MAD 1993-ISH!!!

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Not true JP.b, 21I believe he poasted a Jedi Mind Tricks remix on the blog back in the dayz.

• MAD 1999-ISH!

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    MAD 'IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY'-ISH!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I've said about 500 times that this douche-swiller should be banned and then maybe he gets banned for two days and then people start crying about "give him a chance" and "what did he do that's so bad?" I think alot of dudes on here are just enormously bored and need some manufactured drama to get them through their day in the cubicle or selling terds on ebay in their pajamas in their living room. The fact is that this guy sucks and is annoying and is pretty much the definition of an internet troll.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/trophy.gif" alt="" 21

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    What is this thread in reference to, anyway? I keep the pics of me playing b-ball in my biker shorts and white backwards baseball cap safely under my bed. I can't imagine how they got on the internets.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21biker shorts and white backwards baseball cap
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21There must be a cycle courier thread somewhere (Singlespeed-or-die-R)

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21What is this thread in reference to, anyway? I keep the pics of me playing b-ball in my biker shorts and white backwards baseball cap safely under my bed. I can't imagine how they got on the internets.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21"Parental Advisory Explicit Lyrics" T-shirt owner revealed!

• We're going to sizzler guys.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21What is this thread in reference to, anyway? I keep the pics of me playing b-ball in my biker shorts and white backwards baseball cap safely under my bed. I can't imagine how they got on the internets.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21"Parental Advisory Explicit Lyrics" T-shirt owner revealed!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21Sweatshirt actually. Sleeveless.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    Motherfuckers Moderators need to stick to their guns b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Unbanning is even lamer than banning.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    Motherfuckers Moderators need to stick to their guns b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Unbanning is even lamer than banning.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I've been unbanned. It felt great!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    how do i have to dress in 2008? what's the current hairdo trend? b, 21b, 21please help!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I thought
    /a1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I thought that was Leif Garrett on steroids.

• I'm contradicting myself by posting this, but all anybody needs to do is IGNORE fools that talk out of their ass. And I'm not even talking about the "ignore user" feature. b, 21b, 21Everybody (myself included) who posts in these threads is pretty much validating his existence (and perceived importance) here. b, 21b, 21A gang of crickets can kill a motherfucker, you know.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21A gang of crickets can kill a motherfucker, you know.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Great f*cking line.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah I got duke on ignore already but had to make the point.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    On another board, we have developed a fun way to deal with trolls: Immediately turn their threads into something else. For example, we've turned troll threads into threads about wrestling, The Simpsons, and sideboobs (among other things) with great success, and most recently, a troll thread quickly turned into a "post a funny picture" thread that was pretty damn hilarious.b, 21b, 21Of course, this only works for threads trolls start. If they try to hijack existing threads, then cricket those bitches.

• Putting a cat on "ignore" is missing the point in this instance. The dude (who I'm not even convinced *isn't* a more veteran member in disguise) is just perping a fraud. I don't think anyone's really that antagonized over it, but there's a certain point at which the shtick gets old - nobody believes that this cat is a baller, his beats are decidedly average, he either doesn't own any records or doesn't know much about them, and the political "discourse" that gets people like Rich defending his "right" to poast here is one-note. Not to mention he's been pretty toothless since Obama won. It's just the Miriam Websters definition of a troll.b, 21b, 21Back when he updated the blog I had a lot more respect for the bol. Now it's just sad, and someone should turn him out to pasture. Make glue. You know?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/udoshithr8.gif" alt="" /1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21HAHAHAHHAAA!!!!