font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21"Roses are red and violets are purpleb, 21Sugar's sweet and so is maple syrple"b, 21b, 21---Roger Miller, "Dang Me," 1964

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21"Roses are red and violets are purple
    b, 21Sugar's sweet and so is maple syrple"
    b, 21
    b, 21---Roger Miller, "Dang Me," 1964
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Nurpleb, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21munch, range, sliver, purpose.

• Options
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21IS THAT A DOMINOS PIZZA CUP???????
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21i don't trust her with my anchor steam glasses on the carpet as of yet.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21How about seating the lady on the couch and putting the glasses on the table?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21it doesn't matter where you sit when you're having fun with someone you like
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yaoming.gif" alt="" /1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Ahh maaaan, I'm just playing with you. Nothing makes me happier than to see you in an exciting new relationship with a lovely young lady, and it's ten times better to get it going this time of year. Knock em dead out there slugger!b, 21b, 21Back to the thread subject...today's the first time since the early 90's that I've been out of baby powder, gold bond, or zeabsorb. And therefore today is the first time in 15 years that my balls have not been powdered after my morning lovely. I knew I was getting low, but I've always been able to smack a little extra out of the package (AYO) before hitting up CVS, plus I always have the travel size in my travel bag as backup. Unfortunately my travel bag is at work as is my mentholated gold bond, and smacking the shit out of my zeabsorb didn't produce a single fleck. Granted, CVS is right down the road and I'll be there in 15 minutes with a basket so full of coke for my nuts it'll make the poor young lady at the counter blush something awful. I'll probably throw a grip of condoms and oil in there too so she's got something to talk about in the break room later on, why not right? It's Christmas after all.b, 21b, 21Didn't we have a wonderful thread a few years ago about buying condoms that Phill started? Someone bump that shit, I gotta go shopping.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21IS THAT A DOMINOS PIZZA CUP???????
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21i don't trust her with my anchor steam glasses on the carpet as of yet.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21How about seating the lady on the couch and putting the glasses on the table?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21it doesn't matter where you sit when you're having fun with someone you like
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yaoming.gif" alt="" /1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Ahh maaaan, I'm just playing with you. Nothing makes me happier than to see you in an exciting new relationship with a lovely young lady, and it's ten times better to get it going this time of year. Knock em dead out there slugger!
    b, 21
    b, 21Back to the thread subject...today's the first time since the early 90's that I've been out of baby powder, gold bond, or zeabsorb. And therefore today is the first time in 15 years that my balls have not been powdered after my morning lovely. I knew I was getting low, but I've always been able to smack a little extra out of the package (AYO) before hitting up CVS, plus I always have the travel size in my travel bag as backup. Unfortunately my travel bag is at work as is my mentholated gold bond, and smacking the shit out of my zeabsorb didn't produce a single fleck. Granted, CVS is right down the road and I'll be there in 15 minutes with a basket so full of coke for my nuts it'll make the poor young lady at the counter blush something awful. I'll probably throw a grip of condoms and oil in there too so she's got something to talk about in the break room later on, why not right? It's Christmas after all.
    b, 21
    b, 21Didn't we have a wonderful thread a few years ago about buying condoms that Phill started? Someone bump that shit, I gotta go shopping.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21YESSS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA SWEEN FTW!!!b, 21b, 21[trying to source this picture of my purchases at gas station: corn nuts, james' blue tropical drink, parliaments, box of condoms]