Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Herm

• Dick.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    boat shoes

• Ill check it out. b, 21b, 21Ralph Lauren/Rugby meets Abercrombie & Fitch meets Pringle Of Scotland.b, 21b, 21I dont see this lasting more than 5 years.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Wow.b, 21So suspenders are in like a muthafucka this season huh?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I envision the announcement of this new fashion line will be a headlining story forb, 21b, 21CR8DIGGERS: The Rise & Fall Of Brix Bambrick

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ehhzu7.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21Wake me when he rolls out his Entree 3000 line of vegan TV dinners.

a href="http://cratediggers.com/" target="_blank"1http://cratediggers.com//a1b, 21b, 21^^^Sadly no more banged neil diamond or project greencr8b, 21b, 21MICHAEL BRIX BAMBRICK, YOU FELL THE FUK OFF

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21Wake me when he rolls out his Entree 3000 line of vegan TV dinners.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/funnypost.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21I like how we're getting progressively more peripheral with the rapper clothing lines. From Diddy, to Jay-Z, to Pharell, to The Clipse, to Andre 3000. I'm waiting for the underground rapper clothing lines. Kool Keith plastic wigs and ghetto superman outfits. Jurassic Five hemp ponchos, hackysacks and hammocks. RA the Rugged Man adult diapers and head bandages.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I bought those khaki pants in the second photo last time I was at Barney's.b, 21b, 21b, 21Who's feeling Thom Browne and Raf Simmons? There is some nice shit out there, and with the economy shitting the bed it seems like this stuff is becoming more affordable.b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fire.gif" alt="" 21

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I bought those khaki pants in the second photo last time I was at Barney's.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21Who's feeling Thom Browne and Raf Simmons? There is some nice shit out there, and with the economy shitting the bed it seems like this stuff is becoming more affordable.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fire.gif" alt="" 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21NateBizzo: single-handedly stimulating the economy since 1980. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/balla-22.gif" alt="" 21

Nate is a baller, I haven't bought any new clothes in like more than a year.