Luck's penny avatar

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/rhdcinc/ObamaPenny.jpg"1b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/krusty.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/emil.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snapgraem26wuch9.gif" alt="" 21

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I heard they were going to give Michelle the dime piece.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Cue Warren Hutcherson: "Why the black man got to be on the [i]penny/i1 when the white man on the [i]nickel/i1? It's like, you ever notice how green olives are in the [i]jar/i1 but [i]black/i1 olives are in the [i]can/i1? Think about it!"

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I heard they were going to give Michelle the dime piece.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21^^^^ Hehe...that was funny!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/emil.gif" alt="" 21
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snapgraem26wuch9.gif" alt="" 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    I hope that half a century down the line, Obama does get some sort of permanent recognition, but it's unintentionally funny that he chose an image of him, who is still thankfully very much alive, being put on the lowest of United States currency.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I hope that half a century down the line, Obama does get some sort of permanent recognition, but it's unintentionally funny that he chose an image of a live president(-elect) being put on the lowest of United States currency.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I think the fact that Lincoln - who is held in as high esteemb, 21as any President - is who he replaces, is what implies that it isb, 21a higher honor.