Som Tres 1969 Album Trade (Cesar Mariano)

georgeibrahimgeorgeibrahim 676 Posts
edited December 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
i have a brazilian 1990s repress of the 1969 som tres album with homeneagem a mong, que pena and se voce pensa on it spare that i'd like to trade, heres what im after:b, 21Azymuth- Aguia Nao 1977 LP b, 21Antonio Carlos E Jocafi- Mudei De Idea (or any LP with Kabaluere on it)b, 21Toni Tornado- Podes Crer Azimade LP (or 7")b, 21Gerson King Combo Volume 2 1978 LPb, 21Banda Black Rio- Miss Cheryl 12"b, 21Mario Castro Neves Samba S.a. LPb, 21Blue brazil + black rio compsb, 21b, 21etc etc, i dont mind if the albums are represses (e.g. mario castro neves LP- no way is an original equal to this LP in value!) and i am open to other offers on records- im looking for all kinds of brazilian stuff so hit me up with a PM!

Comments

• I have a spare of the 70's pressing of Quarteto Novo.....it's in typical Brasilian condition though.

• will you swap quarteto novo for the som tres LP? if so then you've got a deal there!

• Sure man , email me @ soulnuff7 at hotmail dot com.

• Safe Bro- i got your PMs about that LP and i tried to reply but i dont think soulstrut passed on the message to you. NB for everyone else looking at this record- it has now gone to pepesol.

• Hello,b, 21b, 21I got these 2:b, 21b, 21Azymuth- Aguia Nao 1977 LP b, 21Antonio Carlos E Jocafi- Mudei De Idea b, 21b, 21Plus a ton of other Brazil OG's. Looking for Soul/funk 7's but also open to Jazz/Brazilian, etc. Let me know what you got!b, 21b, 21Cheers,b, 21D.

• Hib, 21PM me with a list of brazilian stuff you've got and we can discuss a trade- i may be able to get another copy of the som 3 album if your after it.b, 21peace