Portland..whats good?

Ayrotollah77Ayrotollah77 415 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
i'm headed up there to see some fam for the holidays 12/22-20th...Never really spent time up there..would like to hit some night spots,see some good dj's or bands..And if your feeling generous i'd love to hit some record spot..Also think i'mma go to a Blazers game..thanks img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sn.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    There are a million good threads about this topic. Hit the search function for the past year.

• cool thanks..

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21i'm headed up there to see some fam for the holidays 12/22-20th...Never really spent time up there..would like to hit some night spots,see some good dj's or bands..And if your feeling generous i'd love to hit some record spot..Also think i'mma go to a Blazers game..thanks
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sn.gif" alt="" 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21If you are coming to PDX, you best hit Lazerwolf's record store. b, 21b, 21Also, if books are your thing a pilgrimage to Powell's is a must. The main location is insanely big but there are many locations around town with specializations (cooking, technical, children, etc).b, 21b, 21I haven't done the live music scene in a number of years but Portland has a lot going on and can cater to most any musical taste. I will leave it to those that have actually been out to a club in the last 6 years to recommend something.

• yo bro when you come to town pm me b, 21 i will hip ya to some spots to digb, 21 also there plenty of heads in portland who will set up a private sale if your down to spend some doughb, 21peace

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21There are a million good threads about this topic. Hit the search function for the past year.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21A permanent guide on the city should be established, so we can avoid these weekly threadsb, 21gumming up the system.