the seven - the album is seven lp?

devoglamdevoglam 143 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
anyone have any info on this album? I picked it up the other day as i had never seen it before and cannot find ANYTHING about the band or album online. It's on Thunderbird Records and there is a killer cover version of 'Heatwave' that sounds familiar (used on a mix?). Is it hard to come by? Thanks in advance!b, 21b, 21-Marty

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Not hard to come by. Relatively common in Upstate NY. Band is from Syracuse. Good record.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21anyone have any info on this album? I picked it up the other day as i had never seen it before and cannot find ANYTHING about the band or album online. It's on Thunderbird Records and there is a killer cover version of 'Heatwave' that sounds familiar (used on a mix?). Is it hard to come by? Thanks in advance!
    b, 21
    b, 21-Marty
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I've had a copy of tihs forever, seen it floating around maybe selling at $20 at the highest. Nice horn rock/ psych LP. But nothing too crazy.b, 21b, 21Seen most of the copies selling at under $10

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Not hard to come by. Relatively common in Upstate NY. Band is from Syracuse. Good record.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1