keeping it real: the wonders of airbrushing (nrr)

2»

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    fuck airbrushing....i appreciate a little cottage cheese on the booty...a bump or two on the face....an eyebrow a little too hairy...a slightly saggy tit... dudes looking for these perfect chicks are out of their minds...i've seen famous chicks in person and was like "damn you dont look any better than Keisha from down the street..." airbrushing is not cool homies ...look at the before pictures.... most of them are better than the afters...fantasy world aint for me...to be quite honest im not really a fan of make-up either...just get your hair & feet done and im pretty much cool

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    to be quite honest im not really a fan of make-up either...just get your hair & feet done and im pretty much cool
    word

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    alienDN comes through with some amazing photoshop work!

LMAO!!!!!!!!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    fuck airbrushing....i appreciate a little cottage cheese on the booty...a bump or two on the face....an eyebrow a little too hairy...a slightly saggy tit... dudes looking for these perfect chicks are out of their minds...i've seen famous chicks in person and was like "damn you dont look any better than Keisha from down the street..." airbrushing is not cool homies ...look at the before pictures.... most of them are better than the afters...fantasy world aint for me...to be quite honest im not really a fan of make-up either...just get your hair & feet done and im pretty much cool

I with this 100%

Those little imperfections are part of what makes a woman truly beautiful.

You want a woman with some realness, not a fuckin cartoon character.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

LOL

• wow that dude with the airbrushing styles is CRAZY! yeah a lot of people don't look anything like they're glamourized versions. My favorite pieces of his are these.

How did he turn this

into this

or better still, this

to this?!

its sucks when you find out beautiful people (no ayo) don't look exactly as they seem

Is there a post of the year award? Century? When the mack is back from his attack, he will be_____

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    look at the before pictures.... most of them are better than the afters...

most of them... but a few are straight up scary!!

the beyonce & halle before's are right IMO