insomnia help

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I highly recommend taking Kava, also known as Kava Kava. You can find it at most health food stores. Yes, the FDA issued a warning about possible liver damage, but you'd have to take MASSIVE amounts to do any harm, and even that is speculative. At any rate, it's much safer than say, alcohol.

People in the South Pacific have been having kava nakamals (ceremonies) for centuries. I have some friends who spent a lot of time in Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Western Samoa, and Vanuatu. They all came back raving about kava. If you take the pills or tincture, you just mellow out and get a very, very deep sleep. Like, I don't move at all in the night. I take it when I have to gig during the week and know that I won't get anywhere near 8 hours of sleep.

Taking it the traditional way (basically making a tea right from roots) is a very different experience. You get faaaaaaded. And it tastes like pond water.

Oh, and if you start exercising regularly, you'll probably sleep more soundly.

Nigh-nigh.

ANCESTOR BIRD-CALL ALERT! [/b]

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

1.45 minutes on a stair machine
    2.make a booty call
    3.have some kava kava tea with some other heral shit
    4.hit the bong
    5.hit the booty call
    6.cum on a picture of noam chomsky
    7. ice cold Barqs root beer[/b]
    8.sleep

minus the root beer, and you have my usual night

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I highly recommend taking weed[/b], also known as bud[/b]. You can find it on most street corners[/b]. Yes, the FDA issued a warning about possible brain[/b] damage, but you'd have to take MASSIVE amounts to do any harm, and even that is speculative. At any rate, it's much safer than say, alcohol.

People in jamaica[/b] have been smoking weed[/b] for centuries. I have some friends who spend a lot of time smoking weed[/b]. They all came back raving about weed[/b]. If you hit the bong[/b] or blunt[/b], you just mellow out and get a very, very deep sleep. Like, I don't move at all in the night. I take it when I have to gig during the week and know that I won't get anywhere near 8 hours of sleep.

Taking it the traditional way (basically making a joint[/b]) is a very different experience. You get faaaaaaded. And it tastes like nothing.

Oh, and you wont[/b] exercise regularly, you'll probably sleep more soundly.

Nigh-nigh.

• Seriously, NO coffee after diner might help (if you're a heavy coffee drinker or not).

i have been having a hell of a time trying to go to sleep at night lately...

what do you guys do to help get sleep...

iam open to any suggestions including pills, if some one could recommend a brand, most of the time i don't care if iam a little late to work but it is horrible when i have a meeting in the morning and i wake up with 10 minutes to get there...

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    yeah i not taking in any caffine as it is, and i think the weed is having the opposite effect on me latley, making me nervous and overthinking everthing, especially shit at work.

• xanax/lortab/beer cocktail=sleeping like a fucking baby

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    xanax/lortab/beer cocktail=sleeping like a fucking baby

!!!
    Who's your doctor? Dennis Hopper?

• xanax/lortab/beer cocktail=sleeping like a fucking baby

!!!
    Who's your doctor? Dennis Hopper?

ha..mine as well be.