ebay bidders

tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
theres no way to contact the losing bidders anymore if its not your auction?b, 21b, 21man,i used to love poaching.all this private bidder shit got the whole game cramped

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Yeah, kinda sucks. I'm sitting on some fluke-bidding heat for sale that I'd love to get sloppy sniping seconds on.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    yeah i used to love getting outbid on something and then some other seller contacts me and tells me he has the same record for cheaper.

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21 sloppy sniping seconds.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21LOL. b, 21what up drew!b, 21what up maru!

• You can't even see who the winning bidder is anymore. "Privacy" concerns over fictitious screen names, apparently.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i also hate that i end up bidding against friends now because you cant see who the other bidders are

• After slowly sucking all good records off the streets e-bay is slowly sucking all the life out of itself. Every move they've made in the past year has pissed me off.... and I used to think "private" bidders were the worst they had to offer.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21yeah i used to love getting outbid on something and then some other seller contacts me and tells me he has the same record for cheaper.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21That never happened to me. Goddamn selfish Gospel sellers.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Post deleted by ost