Crazy college basketball play tonight

RerogRerog 569 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
I saw this highlight at the bar tonight, but I didn't get the teams...I might have had a couple drinks.b, 21b, 21Loose ball and dude falls on his back, ball pops out straight to his and he thows it up and hits the shot from the 3 point line...Did anyone else catch this or better yet have a link to a clip of it?

Comments

• sounds like blake hoffarber's shot at the buzzer in the minnesota state high school championship a few years ago, found a clip on youtube, dude also had a crazy game winning shot last year for the minnesota gophers in the big ten tournament against indianab, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    b, 21b, 21I think I saw the clip you're talking about on TV today (but it was in a restaurant and it was on mute). It looked like a Jr high or high school game, and it was a crazy last 45 seconds or so. One team comes down and hits a 3 to go up by 2, the other team goes down and hits a quick 3, then the team thats down comes down, misses a shot, a dude misses a follow, and at the buzzer this kid, falling away from the basket, and facing away from the basket, desperately scoops the ball over his head while falling to the floor, and it goes in at the buzzer for the win by 1. it was sweet, but i have no idea where it happened.

• My alma mater, SUNY Geneseo:b, 21b, 21a href="" target="_blank"1

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Back in high school, I walked into the school gym one, and I see this other kid, Andy Biggs, lying on his back at the foul line with his arms stretched out over his head (i.e. still flat on the floor, but extended like they'd be over his head if he were standing up instead of lying down) holding a basketball. He then sits up, and as he's doing so, he hurls the ball like a soccer throw-in. Nothing but net. i1On the far basket[/i].b, 21b, 21I never would've believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    object width="425" height="344"1
    param name="movie" value=""1
    /param1
    param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1
    /param1
    embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1
    /embed1
    /object1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/game.gif" alt="" 21

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• hahaha, what a zerob, 21b, 21FAIL!!!!!b, 21b, 21check out my boy though, hot as a pistolb, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21hahaha, what a zero
    b, 21
    b, 21FAIL!!!!!
    b, 21
    b, 21check out my boy though, hot as a pistol
    b, 21
    b, 21
    object width="425" height="344"1
    param name="movie" value=""1
    /param1
    param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1
    /param1
    param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1
    /param1
    embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1
    /embed1
    /object1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21That shit gets me EVERY TIME!

• honest to god, i get misty eyed every time