So smoke out and F*ck the world peace

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
a href="http://www.safeaccessnow.org/article.php?id=5614" target="_blank"1http://www.safeaccessnow.org/article.php?id=5614/a1b, 21b, 21U.S. Supreme Court: State Medical Marijuana Laws Not Preempted by Federal Law

Comments

• STATES RIGHTS BATCHES

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21STATES RIGHTS BATCHES
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21you sound Republican.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    serious precidentb, 21GAME OVER NARCOS DEA COCAINE IMPORTATION AGENCY AND PALS

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    MAY ANSLINGER SPIN AT AN EXPONENTIAL CENTRFUGAL RATE IN HIS GRAVE

• Someone tell me what this means? I'm too stoned right now.b, 21b, 21Is it that there was a case in Cali superior court that ruled that a police department cant keep homegirls stash because of federal law, and the big Supirior cout holmeses said they wont look at the case, meaning F*ck you police boners? b, 21b, 21Say it so Ras Trent can overstand.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Someone tell me what this means? I'm too stoned right now.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I think it goes back to the fact states were legalizing medical marijuana, but police would arrest and charge people claiming there was still a federal law against the possession and use of the drug. Supreme Court says that excuse is not going to fly anymore.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I'm certainly no legal scholar but couldn't this same ruling be made in regards to other gaps between state and federal laws. For example: abortion?

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I'm certainly no legal scholar but couldn't this same ruling be made in regards to other gaps between state and federal laws. For example: abortion?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Dude, you just harshed my high.