no weapon HAS ever prospered against me

selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
a href="http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=65400860&blogID=453464322" target="_blank"1http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=65400860&blogID=453464322/a1b, 21b, 21oh man.. i love reading these emo myspace gangsterettes.b, 21b, 21i'm literally in tears here. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/841.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pasue23is.gif" alt="" 21

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    b, 21b, 21b, 21She should keep that shit to heirself.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    This is prime location material right here.b, 21b, 21"on the real...never gave a F*ck bout a crew...on some individual...equality...ish....so...damn what you thought....never gave a F*ck bout a ho or a bitch...sorry...just keepin it real...NEVER gave a damn bout anotha bitches opinion...why?...cuz bitch if you can't handle ur own AFFAIRS why get MAD at me...SILLY...no weapon HAS ever prospered against me...so YOU better come with a lil more than a crew or some of the homies...NIGGAZ you best come with a full out ARMY...cuz my shit is on a WHOLE other level...its sad how folks need back up for lil ole me...really...and its also sad that all you silly whores think so much about me and my dating flirting man habits...sorry to say but the same niggaz who you are worried about think of you all as fake crew whores and "goofy ass bitches " not worthy of even a title...while WOMBMEN like ME get proposals ALL day long...simply stated darlings you CAN NOT turn a HO into a HOUSE WIFE...nor the other way around...and number 2... you cant do a damn thang to STOP THE REALEST...thats why certain folks had to run me down and TRY for a reconciling of differences...I think its safe to say...you put your mothafuckin paws on me BITCH...and I will BLOW that ass AWAY dont give a F*ck bout yo momma brotha or nobody gettin murdered...YOU should LEARN from THAT that you don't F*ck with NOBODY...get out of my PUSSY bitch b4 you get fucked...it aint my fault you gettin hit by a nigga who won't claim you....I have my own cross to bare...and for you HOS...don't be mad cuz I dont have bastard babies runnin round here....dont be misled...I have NEVER been the block hit...SORRY...nor have I EVER pimp my sistren...so...we WILL NEVER be in the same realm of virtue or character...and for you self righteous ladies...judge NOT...cuz I dont ...I give a F*ck where you came from...you JUST BEST TO RECOGNIZE MY PLACE OF BIRTH...and STOP IT...cuz I talk alot of shit...that I CAN BACK UP...and if the feds weren't following me on some real shit...I would rip you a new ass whole on some word fight shit...but I will leave it at this...YOU DON'T WANT TO F*ck WITH WE....when I say niggaz have been put to rest f*ckin with ME...I aint NEVA LIED....PERIOD...and I aint NEVA had to do the dirt...folks love me like that SORRY...I'm just puttin you lames up on REAL shit....I got folks I'd die for...and vice versa...so really...you might want to reconsider comin at a tank and oozy with your little hand grenades...and a side note...I AINT NEVER IN ALL MY YEARS GOT BEAT UP...although I have gotten jumped cuz I BEATS PURE ASS nigga I'm from PAC town...dont get that shit twisted....I will smoke you in my 30's tryna fight?!!!!!!!!!?...PLEASE....I got bigger fish to fry....I'd rather put you outta your misery...cuz I dont keep that kind of company...now...an apology is in order...and if you aint WOMAN enuff to admit when you're out of line...too bad...for YOU...cuz bitch not your tramp homegirls...your fake sistren NOBODY is gonna take a blast for a WRONG ASS WHORE full of jealousy a chatty chatty fake shit...now what??? sound like I'M PLAYIN on myspace still...for your sake I hope NOT...get a grip b4 I flip shit...WEST....all the way out in the dirty FOOLS.... "

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I'm dying to know, what's her place of birth?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    From what I understand, it's west...quite possibly all the way out in the dirty. Not a wombmen to fusk with, regardless. She's owns a tank and an oozy, you know.

/font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21From what I understand, it's west...quite possibly all the way out in the dirty. Not a wombmen to fusk with, regardless. She's owns a tank and an oozy, you know.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21oh i know.b, 21b, 21

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21no weapon HAS ever prospered against me
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21In a different context that line would actually kick major ass. Like on some unreleased Studio One master tape of Burning Spear or some sheeyit.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21From what I understand, it's west...quite possibly all the way out in the dirty. Not a wombmen to fusk with, regardless. She's owns a tank and an oozy, you know.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21oh i know.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21'a new ass whole'

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21now what??? sound like I'M PLAYIN on myspace still...
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21and you BEST not step to her on Facebook

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21In a different context that line would actually kick major ass. Like on some unreleased Studio One master tape of Burning Spear or some sheeyit.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21most definitely. it has the rare poetry of being utterly ridiculous and rad at the same time. b, 21b, 21how about dude below screaming it off to start off a mixb, 21b, 21img src="http://arcmusic.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/king-stitt-1.jpg"1

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I'm dying to know, what's her place of birth?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21 /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21 I'm from PAC town
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    thx manb, 21b, 21<

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Underrated flier from same site:b, 21b, 21img src=http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll202/heiressocean/MeetingNov1SticMan.jpg1b, 21b, 21Performances include: b, 21b, 21Dramaganzab, 21Stahhr tha F.E.M.C.E.E.b, 21Mojo Swaggerb, 21b, 21and let's not forget an appearance by the Temple of Hip-Hop's "Minister Server."

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    Just saying that the cheeseball ghetto flyers of our era will be looked at fondly by the art world of the future.b, 21b, 21b/wb, 21b, 21 Dramaganza is kind of a babe. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/654.gif" alt="" 21

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21In a different context that line would actually kick major ass. Like on some unreleased Studio One master tape of Burning Spear or some sheeyit.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21You dudes do realize that it's biblical, don't you?b, 21b, 21It's actually a misquote of "No Weapon Formed Against Me Will Prosper"

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^b, 21CONVERTED AFTER SEEING PRINCE IN CONCERT.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21You dudes do realize that it's biblical, don't you?
    b, 21
    b, 21It's actually a misquote of "No Weapon Formed Against Me Will Prosper"
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21YESb, 21b, 21all those years of Christian Death fandom finally pay off

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    b, 21CONVERTED AFTER
    SEEING PRINCE IN CONCERT PRAYER-BRUNCHING WITH MA$E. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Underrated flier from same site:
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21Performances include:
    b, 21
    b, 21Dramaganza
    b, 21Stahhr tha F.E.M.C.E.E.
    b, 21Mojo Swagger
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I wonder how Keoki got involved in this?!?!