Beverly Hills 90210- the original

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    My sister is a junior at El Segundo High School, where they film the new show. She says... shocker... that the actresses are all total bitches. Even the extras are total bitches.

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I recall Parker Lewis debuted the same season as a Ferris Beueller series debuted. Since Parker Lewis was basically a better, more imaginative version of Ferris Beuller, Ferris Beuller lost and was cancelled that season. now who played Ferris Beuller on the series....?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I don't remember who was F.B., but I read later that Jennifer Aniston was a supporting character...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I thought [i]Parker Lewis
    /i1, as best as I can remember, was good all the way through. I don't remember much about the last season, 'cause Fox kept moving it around on the schedule and I actually thought it got cancelled.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21At some point they changed it from a wacky comedy to a straight-laced teen drama, dropping the last two words of the title in the process. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hi.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21I assume I've plugged this on here before, but folls should get familiar with [i]a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0177885/" target="_blank"1Killer Bud/a1/i1, staring Corin Nemic, David "Bud Bundy" Faustino, Danielle Harris, a campy-ass Robert Stack, fictional munchies called Feedbags that are actually worn like feedbags, a Pachinko machine called Al Pachinko, and all the hi-jinks those things imply.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21I ride for the first season of [i]Parker Lewis Can't Lose
    /i1. Shit was just the right kind of madcap zaniness for me.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21It's a f*cking crime that Parker Lewis Can't Lose isn't on DVD. b, 21b, 21h, 21font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21They even had their OWN version of the Peach Pit...the retro diner with the hip guy behind the counter who gives the teens advice...

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I thought [i]Parker Lewis
    /i1, as best as I can remember, was good all the way through. I don't remember much about the last season, 'cause Fox kept moving it around on the schedule and I actually thought it got cancelled.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21At some point they changed it from a wacky comedy to a straight-laced teen drama, dropping the last two words of the title in the process.
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hi.gif" alt="" 21
    b, 21
    b, 21I assume I've plugged this on here before, but folls should get familiar with [i]
    a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0177885/" target="_blank"1Killer Bud
    /a1
    /i1, staring Corin Nemic, David "Bud Bundy" Faustino, Danielle Harris, a campy-ass Robert Stack, fictional munchies called Feedbags that are actually worn like feedbags, a Pachinko machine called Al Pachinko, and all the hi-jinks those things imply.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21this sounds like gold.

• This thread is the reason "Are You Gay" advertisements are showing up here. b, 21b, 21I just want you all to know that.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21This thread is the reason "Are You Gay" advertisements are showing up here.
    b, 21
    b, 21I just want you all to know that.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I'm only seeing Pizza Hut ads. Maybe Google knows you better than you know yourself.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21This thread is the reason "Are You Gay" advertisements are showing up here.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21I'm only seeing Pizza Hut ads. Maybe Google knows you better than you know yourself.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21hahahhaha!

• How about the episode where Tiffany Amber Thiessen came into town from Buffalo, and tried to bang her cousin Brandon! img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoa.gif" alt="" 21 I don't know if I'd have said no!b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="http://www.naephe.de/90210/stars/bilder/tiff9.jpg"1

• then she rolled a joint in her room right before the episode ended as I remember, just to drive home to the audience her bad girl ways.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Strutter Soulglo needs to chime in on this one: he banged one of the Melrose Place actresses on stage at the club we used to work at.b, 21b, 21ill let him say which one.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Strutter Soulglo needs to chime in on this one: he banged one of the Melrose Place actresses on stage at the club we used to work at.
    b, 21
    b, 21ill let him say which one.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21This is the only acceptable post in this thread.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21then she rolled a joint in her room right before the episode ended as I remember, just to drive home to the audience her bad girl ways.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I never was a fan of the show... until this chic showed up on the scene. Sexy, dabbles with drugs, batshit crazy, yup, she had a lot going for her. The fact that she was formerly Kelly Kapowski only sweetened the deal.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    she was ALWAYS Kelly Kapowski though...sweetest deal of all!b, 21b, 21my favorite episode was when they took Euphoria at the club...

• When "Kelly" arrived wasnt that like 7 years into the series and way past highschool?

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doggie.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21Whatch out! You may catch gay from being in here!! img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="" 21

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21she was ALWAYS Kelly Kapowski though...sweetest deal of all!
    b, 21
    b, 21my favorite episode was when they took Euphoria at the club...
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21My boy was just talking about this one. And the dealers wore tops with a 4 on them. I just remember the goose trace trying to find the club! That was the 1st time i'd heard of a drug store also- thought it was a tad "far-out"!haha.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    when I was in high school we used to call all the so called 'cool and popular' dickheads 90210.... They thought it was a compliment......b, 21b, 21There was heaps of hype about the show when it came out but I only watched it to follow Brian Austen Green's hip hop career...once that died on its ass so did the show..... (I am joking......)

• said it before, say it again: BAG's first tape is underrated production-wise.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21said it before, say it again: BAG's first tape is underrated production-wise.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21MP3s Pleez

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21said it before, say it again: BAG's first tape is underrated production-wise.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21MP3s Pleez
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I don't even know what that is.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21MP3s Pleez
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21I don't even know what that is.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21send me dub of the tape then

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21When "Kelly" arrived wasnt that like 7 years into the series and way past highschool?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Yeah, she showed up during the college years, when they beefed up the cast with all these newer people.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Strutter Soulglo needs to chime in on this one: he banged one of the Melrose Place actresses on stage at the club we used to work at.
    b, 21
    b, 21ill let him say which one.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Haha, I almost forgot about that one yeah. It was Jamie Luner, who showed extremely drunk with an elvis impersonater friend (in Amsterdam no less) and we had a fun night. b, 21b, 21img src="http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c98/DaWiel/jamie_luner_photo_7.jpg"1b, 21b, 21That would be her. b, 21b, 21It was fun working at bar with a club in the back.

• I will always remember her as the hot redheaded daughter on that Growing Pains spinoff with coach Lubbock.

• Karla Montez was the girl in witness protection in the 1st series who brendan hooked up with and she was pretty pretty!!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21Haha, I almost forgot about that one yeah. It was Jamie Luner,
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21who showed extremely drunk with an elvis impersonater
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1friend (in Amsterdam no less) and we had a fun night.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21It was fun working at bar with a club in the back.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Heads need to recognize the greatness of this post.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21He was rolling with Pharcyde back then right? (actually they did a cameo at the club one night Im sure) Any of the beats J Swift production? I rememeber hearing the CD, so dude at school had it, it didnt suck as bad as ppl would expect.... BAG= the OG K Fed..... b, 21and what about Bud Bundys mic skils... good enuff to get him a cameo in a KRS clip...... !!!

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21He was rolling with Pharcyde back then right? (actually they did a cameo at the club one night Im sure)
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Oh, I forgot all about that shit - Peach Pit After Dark!!!

• I remember when Colour Me Bad was on....they were hi-larious! Oh, and also Jeremy Jordan! Not my cups of tea but the laydee's loved them!!