WWSSD? (ebay-r)

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
sooo, b, 21b, 21some dude bought a bunch of 12s off of me back in June/July. About 2 weeks after I sent them, he sent me a message saying he hadn't received them, and was going to issue me negative feedback if I didn't refund him ASAP. Right off the bat I got defensive, as threatening to give negative feedback is frowned upon when trying to settle a dispute. So I first confirmed the mailing address he gave me (I had it correct, and the address on the package matches up with the confirmed addy on paypal as of today) then asked him to go to the post office and see if by any chance they had a package waiting for him (on the chance that the pink pickup slip was lost or whatever). b, 21b, 21He got back to me immediately still threatening to leave negative feedback if I didn't refund him. Now, he had good feedback ratings, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and refunded him. Fast forward to today, package shows back up at my post office, marked with 'unclaimed' AND 'notify sender of new address' stickers. I'm kinda pissed about this, and would really like to tear him a new a-hole, and personally think dude should at least refund me my shipping costs since he basically was using negative feedback threats to get his refund. At the very least I want to contact him and let him know, and possibly ban him from bidding on future sales I might do. b, 21b, 21Is it even worth it?b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icegrill.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• a href="http://www.sadtrombone.com/" target="_blank"1damn, hit up this site then/a1

• a href="http://www.instantrimshot.com/" target="_blank"1Thanks, bro!/a1

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    Sounds a lot like what i just went through with Upskiboo...It was a set sale and not an Ebay sale so I didn't have feedback issues to deal with. The record was sent and ended up getting lost only to show up back to me about 2 months later. If he still wants them, then send them back out registered this time (what I did). If he doesn't wnt them anymore then refund his money minus shipping and move on...He should be understanding of the situation and not leave a negative.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    consider yourself lucky, you got your records back and didn't get a negative feedback.... he could have given you the negative and kept the records....b, 21b, 21that would be super img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21still wack, but you can always sell them again...