This new Clipse tape

2»

Comments

• b/wb, 21this one dude has a faker laugh than 50 cent

• Yo, I dig it. Looking forward to the new album (and the 35-pageur that will come along with it). b, 21b, 21Not feeling Pusha yelling his verses, I've always liked not being able to tell the brothers apart. Oh and the lupe track is fire!!!

• I really can't be mad at it. It's no Hell Hath No Fury but you can't expect that on a mixtape. The production sound like Clipse and that 'Addiction' joint is tough. I don't see how people can be mad at free music, if you don't like it at least you didn't put down ducks. Right?

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Some of these beats are downright horrible, and lyrically, there's little of the wit and imagination of "Hell Hath No Fury".
    b, 21
    b, 21
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/weaksauce.gif" alt="" 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Hell Hath No Fury is still untouchable. Still, even subpar Clipse is worlds better than anything Lil Wayne is releasing.

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21This new Sandman is dope...
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I just listened to half of the Sandman. It's ok, but I think he could really benefit from distancing his personality a little further away from the Clipse if he's gonna make waves outside of the Re-Up Gang. He's got the mic skills, now he needs some more interesting subject material. I'd look to Killer Mike as an example of how to break from an influential camp and establish your own territory.b, 21b, 21Also the whole tape is mastered real hot on the highs. I had to re-eq my whole system (iPod) in order to listen to it.