anybody barfing their guts out?

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
I woke up this morning with a terrible headache and figured I was dehydrated. I drank some water and took some headache medicine and ended up barfing up all the water. b, 21b, 21I barfed 4 times today and they were all hardcore. My body was trying to get EVERYTHING out of my stomach. b, 21b, 21I didn't drink last night. I think it was some sort of flu. I mentioned it to some people and it seems to be going around. b, 21b, 21I slept almost the entire day and felt like shit the whole time. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/463.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    ewwwww...scoot over.b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21hope you get better!

• ADMADM 15 Posts
    tenderloin and score some tar you ll be fine

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    My man Wilson from rehash texted me at 8 AM to bring him Gatorade and Chicken noodle soup...Not sure what the Texas Cali connection is but, if there is a downtempo 7" connection, then it might be in effect.b, 21b, 21ADM is that you? This is roger, andy's DJ....What you doing on SoulStrut? If this is you.

• ADMADM 15 Posts
    not the rap in front of crowds of people adm

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    Well..."Hi" anyways even if you never won Scribble Jam.

• ADMADM 15 Posts
    "scribble jam, scribble jam, scribble jam" some anticon dood

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I woke up this morning with a terrible headache and figured I was dehydrated. I drank some water and took some headache medicine and ended up barfing up all the water.
    b, 21
    b, 21I barfed 4 times today and they were all hardcore. My body was trying to get EVERYTHING out of my stomach.
    b, 21
    b, 21I didn't drink last night. I think it was some sort of flu. I mentioned it to some people and it seems to be going around.
    b, 21
    b, 21I slept almost the entire day and felt like shit the whole time.
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/463.gif" alt="" 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21damn dude feel better.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21"scribble jam, scribble jam, scribble jam" some anticon dood
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I'm pretty sure that is a direct quote.

• ADMADM 15 Posts
    yea man that dood shoulda won it...

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    When I went to India, I got sick somehow. I was barfing all day. The thing was, I hadn't eaten anything all day, so it was mostly dry heaves and any water I had drank that day. It was horrible. We saw a doctor down the alleyway who gave me some meds. I threw them up. It wasn't until 9 pm that they decided to drive me to the hospital. I kind of had to stop running to the bathroom to barf every 5 minutes once they stuck an IV in me. A pack of strong antibiotics and anti-vomit pills did the trick, though my liver probably is still working overtime for it.b, 21b, 21FEEL BETTER, MAN. GET YOURSELF CHECKED OUT BEFORE YOU GET THAT ACIDIC VOMIT BREATH ON YOUR REKKIDS.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    Yeah get yourself checked out...the last time I was sick, I had to take a bus ride from Garden Grove, CA to Dallas. TX....i was puking half the way home and probably could have been cured by some $10 meds. b, 21b, 21If you don't get better that way, go out and have some whisky shots...always cured any hints of a bug i felt coming on.b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sn.gif" alt="" 21

• Sounds like Novovirus. My wife is a social worker at a daycare center and they had an outbreak recently. She was sick as F*ck for 24 hours. I thought for sure I would get it, but we used separate bathrooms while she was sick and cleaned everything with bleach. Also, you are a carrier for up to 3 days after you are sick so don't prep any food.

• I got some bronchial plague that;s going around LA. I know who gave it to me, too. My buster ass homie (dude is really together besides following faux paus) took a pipe I offered. Fool slobbered all over that shit, then I heard him sniffling. Motherfucker, when you are sick, gracefully pass.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21When I went to India, I got sick somehow. I was barfing all day. The thing was, I hadn't eaten anything all day, so it was mostly dry heaves and any water I had drank that day. It was horrible. We saw a doctor down the alleyway who gave me some meds. I threw them up. It wasn't until 9 pm that they decided to drive me to the hospital. I kind of had to stop running to the bathroom to barf every 5 minutes once they stuck an IV in me. A pack of strong antibiotics and anti-vomit pills did the trick, though my liver probably is still working overtime for it.
    b, 21
    b, 21FEEL BETTER, MAN. GET YOURSELF CHECKED OUT BEFORE YOU GET THAT ACIDIC VOMIT BREATH ON YOUR REKKIDS.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21my mate just sent me an emial...hes been travelling thru pakistan and now india. spent almost 3 weeks sick as a dog in pakistan...allergic to the water and buffalo milk (which apparently is used in everything) dude got so sick he ended up in hospital on an IV drip for 3 days..... all cus of the food!b, 21b, 21Thats gotta suck...spend a couple of grand to tavel across the world and spend most of it in bed, on the shitter or chucking your guts up....

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I got amoebas and giardia in Tibet. Was in the hospital for days. It was awful.

• I'm all good now. I threw up one last time and felt better. It was like I finally got rid of everything that was bothering my stomach. I ate a huge bowl of rice with butter on it and felt better. b, 21b, 21I woke up this morning still a little un-rested. I had one of those nights where my mind was on full activity mode. It was racing and bugging me.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    glad to hear your guts are better img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" 21

• I actually got to take the day off of work, so I had a 5 day weekend. b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" 21

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Had a similar experience on Thanksgiving Day. Ate some turkey and felt nauseous there after. I don't usually throw up after drinking, but I did that night. It was like the Niagara Falls on the street.