House parties & assh0les

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
So my friend from work decides to have a party. She asks me to bring the tunes because all she has is a shitty radio. I'm like cool at least I'll like the music. Why does there always got to be an asshole that's gotta fusk with the music. The party was totally feelin' the music I was playin and the m f'er has to keep f*cking with my tunes. wtf?

Comments

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    That was me. Play some Hieroglyphics next time.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    good one

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    There's always one.b, 21b, 21Weddings are worse.b, 21b, 21People are cunts.b, 21b, 21Deal.

• I remember an old lady at a wedding asking me to turn it down. b, 21b, 21"Im sorry Mable, the groom asked me to pump it up."

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21So my friend from work decides to have a party. She asks me to bring the tunes because all she has is a shitty radio. I'm like cool at least I'll like the music. Why does there always got to be an asshole that's gotta fusk with the music. The party was totally feelin' the music I was playin and the m f'er has to keep f*cking with my tunes. wtf?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Exactly HOW was s/he f*cking with the music? What did the asshole DO???

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    basically the music was playing..and the mofo would end the song by clicking the next track on the ipod. Yes I know it was an ipod but still...step away from the music. There's always one guy who has to mess with the music. hated it. It wasn't the end of the world but annoying ia all. I have a fire pit at my house and I have a party every year. There's always a fire pit douche as well. Always has to mess with the fire every 30 seconds. wtf?

• IPOD = We all have a choice in the matter DJ

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    ipods have ruined house parties!b, 21b, 21people used have respect for mix cds or mix tapes. b, 21b, 21Now every sucker wanna-be floor filler DJ is cutting songs off midway through - the party becomes disjointed as wankers square off with each other about who can play the most aweful retro pop jawns from the 80s and 90s. b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/badassbuddy_com-mp3jammin.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nagl2.gif" alt="" 21b, 21

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21ipods have ruined house parties!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Too many cooks in the kitchen.b, 21b, 21Easy access to music has supercharged dudes w/ bad taste.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21basically the music was playing..and the mofo would end the song by clicking the next track on the ipod. Yes I know it was an ipod but still...step away from the music. There's always one guy who has to mess with the music. hated it. It wasn't the end of the world but annoying ia all. I have a fire pit at my house and I have a party every year. There's always a fire pit douche as well. Always has to mess with the fire every 30 seconds. wtf?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Okay, I think I understand...you programmed a mix on an iPod?b, 21b, 21Because I was thinking you DJed live or something, you didn't mention what the medium was...I was wondering "why some cat on the sideline clicking an imaginary iPod making him mad?" Evidently it was a REAL iPod, okay...b, 21b, 21Anyway, yeah, he was an asshole!

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Too many cooks in the kitchen.
    b, 21
    b, 21Easy access to music has supercharged dudes w/ bad taste.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21related topics:b, 21b, 21Microwaveb, 21abeltonb, 21divshare/zshare etcb, 21blogsb, 21messageboardzb, 21b, 21With such freedom comes great responsibility.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Too many cooks in the kitchen.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21related topics:
    b, 21
    b, 21Microwave
    b, 21abelton
    b, 21divshare/zshare etc
    b, 21blogs
    b, 21messageboardz
    b, 21
    b, 21With such freedom comes great responsibility.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21 img src="http://lifeboat.com/images/peter.parker.uncle.ben.jpg"1 b, 21b, 21"Son, If u didnt bring your Ipod, then dont touch the Dock."

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    This is probably the equivalent of f*ckers coming to the booth with bullsh*t requests. A couple of weeks ago I was playing disco/funk at around 120 bpm and this lil fucker came up to me and the other DJ about 5 times asking us to play Nas "Get down". b, 21Regarding house parties, some drunk bitch came up to me once asking for some Madonna when I was playing hip hop, I told her I would transition a lil later and play something for her. After like her 5th request within 10 minutes I told her I was initially going to play some but since she pissed me off so much I would no longer do so. She then proceeded to cry and whine to her lady friends. Out of nowhere, this other b*tch put her hands on the record as it was spinning with a beer in her other hand as she struggled to remain standing. Later on in that same disastrous party someone passed behind the DJ booth when I went to the bathroom and made my headphones drop and crack. b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/waaambulance.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hi.gif" alt="" 21 x100000 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bucs.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/f-u.gif" alt="" 21

• What Madonna could she be asking for ????b, 21b, 21Recent, Big 80's, or Faketronica 90's???

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21IPOD = We all have a choice in the matter DJ
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21I believe you're thinking of the WePod

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Every shithead wants to rock the party, but no one has any f*cking taste.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1