Blizzy B!

2»

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    search for blizzy b on youtubeb, 21

• Quote:h, 21b, 21 I'd say 75% of T-Pain's appeal is how cool autotune sounds to people. it could be nearly anyone doing the vocals and wouldn't make a difference to most listeners. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21not true. He is a good singer. he was on the tonight show, sans autontune and sounded good. b, 21b, 21Also, "Can't Believe It" remix featuring justin timberlake... best example that T-Pain is good at what he does and it's not just a setting on a robot box. JT is a good singer/artist in his own right, but him singing Pain's lyrics in Pain autotune style is straight garbation. b, 21b, 21Pain writes good songs and sings them well. Other dudes try and don't do it well.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I forgot to mention that "one more drink" song is great.b, 21b, 21b, 21or did i mention it?b, 21b, 21anyways, that song is great!

• Quote:h, 21b, 21
    Quote:h, 21b, 21 I'd say 75% of T-Pain's appeal is how cool autotune sounds to people. it could be nearly anyone doing the vocals and wouldn't make a difference to most listeners. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21not true. He is a good singer. he was on the tonight show, sans autontune and sounded good. b, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21yes I know. there was a whole thread on that topic.b, 21b, 21but he would not have been able to rise above the mass of "good" R&B singers without a gimmick. he found it, and as such has a "sound" that is recognizable and distinguishes him from the pack.b, 21b, 21this does not negate what I said, that it could be nearly anyone doing the vocals and wouldn't make a difference to most listeners.