Anyone have a freq. flyer miles map?

kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
So, I'm on the verge of getting Am. Airline Platinum status for next year... I've got six weeks to get 13,000 miles, and I've already got four flights booked (Boston to St. L and back; Boston to New Orleans and back.)b, 21b, 21Anyway, I'm sweating out whether or not I'll hit my 13,000 needed, and may have to book a seriously pain-in-the-ass flight to get those last few thousand. b, 21b, 21So, any frequent flying strutters have a map where I can calculate the miles' i'll earn, and what I'll need?b, 21b, 21Help a man out...

Comments

• Found a rough calculator...b, 21b, 21Looks like I'll be on that pain-in-the-ass-flight....b, 21b, 21b, 21For future reference:b, 21b, 21http://www.webflyer.com/travel/milemarker//a1

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Call the AAdvantage helpline and speak with a rep. If you're just a handful of miles away from that status, they might be able to bump you up - or you might be able to purchase the difference needed.b, 21They need the business these days, I just hit my Gold status and they were really helpful about getting me to reach it.

• once you fly private jetb, 21you never go back

• are you the new reynaldo?b, 21b, 21Nah, I believe you... Just ask the heads of the big three automakers, who HAD to fly private to D.C. today to ask for $25,000,000 to save their failing companies.b, 21b, 21Oh, and F*ck them. Save the company; sack the CEO.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21once you fly private jetb, 21you never go back b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I prefer to travel in my convoy of five Hummer H2's. It's slightly more fuel efficient.