Tramp Records (NAGL Rel.)

cadeauxcadeaux 208 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
So I sat down yesterday with my Hommie Florian Keller, who just told me that he had Stress wit Tramp records because they obviously used the Masters from his Compilation on Perfect Toy Records to put out the Tramp 45s: David Robinson "I??m A Carpenter" and James Reese "Let??s Go It??s Summertime".b, 21Florian (Keller) digged these Records, contacted the Artists and did the whole Work on licensing remastering and the whole Nine, and then Florian (Kirmayer) uses them for his 45s and puts his Name in it? b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nagl2.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/walkawaysonfinal.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/talib-doodoo.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• Uh, I forgot to mention that Kirmayer works at Perfect Toy Rec.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21 and then Florian (Kirmayer) b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Do you mean Tobias Kirkmayer?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i think both of those guys are very very serious, friendly an honest guys. sounds strange.

• Florian = coolb, 21Tobias = tool

• it doesnt stop there...there was a thread about it earlier, but he also passed some tramp test pressings off as original test pressings on ebay. He is a hypocrite as well in this regard as he has posted on another board how angry he was that folks were selling Tramp promos on ebay. Also it is comedy if you have some raer 45s to sell, he will low ball you to the point of ridiculousness and will also try and trade you tramp reissues for your OGs as if you are stupid and dont know any better.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21So I sat down yesterday with my Hommie Florian Keller, who just told me that he had Stress wit Tramp records because they obviously used the Masters from his Compilation on Perfect Toy Records to put out the Tramp 45s: David Robinson "I??m A Carpenter" and James Reese "Let??s Go It??s Summertime".b, 21Florian (Keller) digged these Records, contacted the Artists and did the whole Work on licensing remastering and the whole Nine, and then Florian (Kirmayer) uses them for his 45s and puts his Name in it? b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nagl2.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/walkawaysonfinal.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/talib-doodoo.gif" alt="" 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Is Tobias paying the stakeholders for these releases?b, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21it doesnt stop there...there was a thread about it earlier, but he also passed some tramp test pressings off as original test pressings on ebay. He is a hypocrite as well in this regard as he has posted on another board how angry he was that folks were selling Tramp promos on ebay.b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21That one was classic Tobias logic.... img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lvl.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/waaambulance.gif" alt="" 21

• Quote:h, 21b, 21So I sat down yesterday with my Hommie Florian Keller, who just told me that he had Stress wit Tramp records because they obviously used the Masters from his Compilation on Perfect Toy Records to put out the Tramp 45s: David Robinson "I??m A Carpenter" and James Reese "Let??s Go It??s Summertime".b, 21Florian (Keller) digged these Records, contacted the Artists and did the whole Work on licensing remastering and the whole Nine, and then Florian (Kirmayer) uses them for his 45s and puts his Name in it? b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nagl2.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/walkawaysonfinal.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/talib-doodoo.gif" alt="" 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21sounds like bullshit to me, Tobias is an honest guy.b, 21i also don't understand what James Reese tune you are talking about!?b, 21Tobias released un unheard version. the one on Florians comp is the OG version...!b, 21b, 21you sound funny to me anyway. the fact that you think every germans first name is Florian is img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/suspect5es.gif" alt="" 21

• Quote:h, 21b, 21
    Quote:h, 21b, 21So I sat down yesterday with my Hommie Florian Keller, who just told me that he had Stress wit Tramp records because they obviously used the Masters from his Compilation on Perfect Toy Records to put out the Tramp 45s: David Robinson "I??m A Carpenter" and James Reese "Let??s Go It??s Summertime".b, 21Florian (Keller) digged these Records, contacted the Artists and did the whole Work on licensing remastering and the whole Nine, and then Florian (Kirmayer) uses them for his 45s and puts his Name in it? b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nagl2.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/walkawaysonfinal.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/talib-doodoo.gif" alt="" 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21sounds like bullshit to me, Tobias is an honest guy.b, 21i also don't understand what James Reese tune you are talking about!?b, 21Tobias released un unheard version. the one on Florians comp is the OG version...!b, 21b, 21you sound funny to me anyway. the fact that you think every germans first name is Florian is img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/suspect5es.gif" alt="" 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I don??t know what you mean, Florian. Don??t you think all japanese guys look same?

• Quote:h, 21b, 21
    Quote:h, 21b, 21
    Quote:h, 21b, 21So I sat down yesterday with my Hommie Florian Keller, who just told me that he had Stress wit Tramp records because they obviously used the Masters from his Compilation on Perfect Toy Records to put out the Tramp 45s: David Robinson "I??m A Carpenter" and James Reese "Let??s Go It??s Summertime".b, 21Florian (Keller) digged these Records, contacted the Artists and did the whole Work on licensing remastering and the whole Nine, and then Florian (Kirmayer) uses them for his 45s and puts his Name in it? b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nagl2.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/walkawaysonfinal.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/talib-doodoo.gif" alt="" 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21sounds like bullshit to me, Tobias is an honest guy.b, 21i also don't understand what James Reese tune you are talking about!?b, 21Tobias released un unheard version. the one on Florians comp is the OG version...!b, 21b, 21you sound funny to me anyway. the fact that you think every germans first name is Florian is img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/suspect5es.gif" alt="" 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I don??t know what you mean, Florian. Don??t you think all japanese guys look same? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I'm not German nor Asian but thanks for the analogy you knee high boy...

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    If 1984's lone single was at all in existence, then things would so totally be different.[/pragmatist]

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21If 1984's lone single was at all in existence, then things would so totally be different.[/pragmatist] b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Got it!

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21So I sat down yesterday with my Hommie Florian Keller, who just told me that he had Stress wit Tramp records because they obviously used the Masters from his Compilation on Perfect Toy Records to put out the Tramp 45s: David Robinson "I??m A Carpenter" and James Reese "Let??s Go It??s Summertime".b, 21Florian (Keller) digged these Records, contacted the Artists and did the whole Work on licensing remastering and the whole Nine, and then Florian (Kirmayer) uses them for his 45s and puts his Name in it? b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/walkawaysonfinal.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/talib-doodoo.gif" alt="" /1 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Why do wash your wash your dirty laundry in public? You guys live in the same city and Tobias and Florian were friends once. Why don't those people who this matter concerns talk face to face like its custom between grown men in Bavaria? b, 21b, 21And why do you cast a damning light on Tobias? Mind your own buisiness!b, 21b, 21Or do you want to use this situation to settle an old score with Tobias? b, 21Could it be that you're envious about some things Tobias has achieved?b, 21b, 21b, 21This thread sheds a worse light on your person than on Tobias. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nagl2.gif" alt="" /1

• Quote:h, 21b, 21b, 21Why do wash your wash your dirty laundry in public? You guys live in the same city and Tobias and Florian were friends once. Why don't those people who this matter concerns talk face to face like its custom between grown men in Bavaria? b, 21b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21They were Friends once. Guess why they are no more...b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21h, 21 And why do you cast a damning light on Tobias? Mind your own buisiness!b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21I Do, I??m no Biter or Copycat, that??s it. I collect Records and play them occasionally.b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21h, 21Or do you want to use this situation to settle an old score with Tobias? b, 21Could it be that you're envious about some things Tobias has achieved?b, 21b, 21b, 21This thread sheds a worse light on your person than on Tobias. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nagl2.gif" alt="" /1 b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21Uuuuh, I don??t need to be envious on Tobias, and I don??t have any old scores with him at all. I just think he did a Bitch Move and this sucks. He already got exposed on the Strut for selling shady stuff on the Bay.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Florian Keller is that dude. Can't say anything about Tobias Kirmayer. Have bought records from his label, but have no personal opinion. However, if all this is true, then it just shows that a) he makes some strange moves or b) running a small independent label is extremeley troublesome or c) both.