what do you use to make your CRIB smell gooood?

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
renuzit? potpourri? incense? scented candles? weed? b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21also, what about the whip? do you hang like 10 brand new pine trees from your rear view? how about the crown joints in the back window, do they still make those? put me up on game, i'm tryna have my shit smellin' right in '09b, 21b, 21

Comments

• candle.b, 21peace, stein. . .

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    awaiting the young_phonics kufiesque response

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    nag champrab, 21b, 21weed and my girl

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21nag champrab, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21local handmade incense from dread whenever i go back home.b, 21b, 21b, 21phil, if you really rock one of those crowns i know you keep it real throughout with the,b, 21b, 21b, 21rodney little style.b, 21b, 21b, 21honorable mention...b, 21b, 21

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21nag champrab, 21b, 21weed and my girl b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 213 of the nastiest, muskiest smelling things ever.

• definitely not cats

• i love the furry little creaturesb, 21but i havethis new paranoia that everything in my life smells like cat piss

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Glade Plug Ins. All over the crib. Change them out every other week. The oil not the little plastic tabs. The tabs don't really work.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Real headz know the transaction.b, 21

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21i love the furry little creaturesb, 21but i havethis new paranoia that everything in my life smells like cat piss b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21HA HA HA I once had that paranoia, but it was because everything in my life DID SMELL LIKE CAT PISS!! I lived in a lame house with too many stinky animals and even stinkier/lame pet caretakers. The 100 year old cat pissed on one of the floor heater grills and that shit kept creeping up my room NO MATTER WHAT I did to cover the grill and disinfect the air once I figured out where it was coming from. b, 21b, 21It was the most horrible, acidic, putrid smell ever, and it would come and go - somedays were ok, others would have me running from my bedroom like a screaming banshee. Before we knew where it was coming from Arjuna would practically tear apart my room convinced that it was coming from this corner or that...b, 21b, 21LEAKYSTALECATPISS=NAGSb, 21b/w b, 21ILOVECATSTOO

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21nag champrab, 21b, 21weed and my girl b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 213 of the nastiest, muskiest smelling things ever. b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21out of nowhere grunge grandpa with the zingerb, 21b, 21=P

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    b, 21Roll a batch of chicken stock.

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Make a delicious dinner twice a week. Keeps it smellin good.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Glade Plug Ins. All over the crib. Change them out every other week. The oil not the little plastic tabs. The tabs don't really work. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cos3ve.gif" alt="" 21

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    citrus essential oilsb, 21b, 21mostly lemongrass, sometimes orange.b, 21b, 21gots ta keep it natural.b, 21b, 21and a big thumbs down to the thick cloying asthma inducing blanket of sickeningly sweet excretia that is incense.b, 21b, 21f*cking hippies.

• corsiccorsic oakland, ca 232 Posts
    Yeah my place is hurtin a bit. Can't burn incense cause my cat has asthma (which I think is a good thing in general - cause they're kind of icky), can't open my windows cause my neighbors smoke outside my window and it comes in - even when they're closed; not into the glade or anything of that nature (never smells good to me). I'm using some natural shit, eco breeze (it doesn't last very long though), for now but I think my carpets/wood floors just need to be cleaned. Cooking or baking by the lady is always a good way to make things smell better too.b, 21b, 21I feel you guys on the cat piss - fortunately my cats don't do that but that shit is tough to get out. Worked at an animal shelter and we just tossed everything that got pissed on. Enzyme cleaner's the only possibility; and even that can be a long shot. Pretty much once it's been pissed on it's now considered a toilet. I don't know if anyone will know why they always go for some sort of air circulation path, heating/floor vents, etc. I think they're smart know the best way to circulate their scent. They're dominating your household.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Japanese incense, I hate any other kind. I pretty much just rock the Nippon Kodo brand. shit smells real nice and is super light, no stick in it so the smoke is less "smoky". Highly recommended

• astroglide batches

• Try this:b, 21b, 21