Comments

• her efforts "saved caribou, especially young caribou[/b] , from being eaten alive[/b] ."b, 21b, 21I love the emotive language, as if, you know, this isn't simply [i]how nature works./i1

• Obama doesn't give a .... about Caribous though. =D

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Pfft. This is like one of those "My Hummer is more environmentally sound than your Prius" bullshit parlor-game arguments.b, 21b, 21The caribou herd didn't just start thinning out for no reason, the wolf population didn't start multiplying out of thin air, and specifically [i]helicopter hunting/i1 isn't responsible for bringing the herd back. The full story is deliberately being withheld.b, 21b, 21[i]Hot Air/i1 should not be anyone's source for conservation information.

• /font1
    b, 21b, 21b, 21So I guess she doesn't really have a problem palling around with 'terrorists'. Who is the real Sarah Palin anyway?

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Who is the real Sarah Palin anyway? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21A n??ive individual who apparently doesn't know that she should stop campaigning after she's lost. She still raised the corpse of Bill Ayers more than a week after the election! Did anyone else notice that?

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Who is the real Sarah Palin anyway? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21A n??ive individual who apparently doesn't know that she should stop campaigning after she's lost. She still raised the corpse of Bill Ayers more than a week after the election! Did anyone else notice that? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Yup, as well as the "Palin 2012" bullshit, which is fine with me because if - like the one Dolo - the Republicans are all cement-headed motherfuckers, they're more than welcome to run that marginally literate bit of electoral poison as many times as they feel like LOSING.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Now, we have rampant wolf populations spreading westward into population centers???and eating cats, dogs, cows, chickens, and anything else they can get a hold of.b, 21b, 21I can???t wait until they get to San Fransico and start eating the homeless. Until then, wolves roam free to decimate the countryside.b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21this comment brought a chuckle

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Who is the real Sarah Palin anyway? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21A n??ive individual who apparently doesn't know that she should stop campaigning after she's lost. She still raised the corpse of Bill Ayers more than a week after the election! Did anyone else notice that? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21I did catch that. It's like somebody forgot to reprogram her post-election so she's still spouting the same bullshit.b, 21b, 21You know what's kinda fun, though? Rendering her blither in verse. It takes on an oddly Zen-like character:b, 21b, 21Gah![/b]b, 21b, 21Nothing specific right now.b, 21Sitting here in these chairsb, 21that I???m going to be proposingb, 21b, 21butb, 21b, 21in working with these governors whob, 21again on the front linesb, 21are forced tob, 21and it???s our privileged obligationb, 21to find solutionsb, 21to the challenges facing our own statesb, 21every dayb, 21being held accountable,b, 21not being just one of manyb, 21just casting votesb, 21or voting present every onceb, 21in a while, we don???tb, 21get away with that.b, 21b, 21We have to balance budgetsb, 21and we???re dealing with multibillion dollar budgetsb, 21and tens of thousands of employeesb, 21in our organizations.b, 21b, 21b, 21Can't you just see that tucked off in some corner of the [i]New Yorker/i1 next to a cartoon about badgers investing in the stock market?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I would donate to the palin 2012 campaign.b, 21b, 21Just so we get another 4 years of obama.

• /font1
    b, 21b, 21LOL at that pin!b, 21b, 21img src="http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/POLITICS/11/12/palin/art.palin.sitroom.cnn.jpg"1b, 21b, 21Am i the only one that winces when I read a quote from her or hear her talk on TV? The voice is one thing, but her constant misuse of words and stringing together of fragments drives me crazy.b, 21b, 21"It pains me, I think, who those people are who criticize me, who, they have no idea who the real Sarah Palin is, regardless, those silk boxers for Todd, those spray tanners, when the liberal elite media reported, they were not spent with RNC money..."b, 21b, 21THAT KINDA SHIT.b, 21it drives me f*cking crazy

• Truly vindicated and it just goes to show how qualified wasb, 21b, 21she would of easily handled all this countries wolf problems.

• No wonder the McCain/Palin ticket didn't carry NC.b, 21b, 21img src="http://www.chriscreamer.com/images/logos/33/777/full/2852.gif"1

• /font1
    b, 21b, 21LOL at that pin!b, 21b, 21img src="http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/POLITICS/11/12/palin/art.palin.sitroom.cnn.jpg"1b, 21b, 21Am i the only one that winces when I read a quote from her or hear her talk on TV? The voice is one thing, but her constant misuse of words and stringing together of fragments drives me crazy.b, 21b, 21"It pains me, I think, who those people are who criticize me, who, they have no idea who the real Sarah Palin is, regardless, those silk boxers for Todd, those spray tanners, when the liberal elite media reported, they were not spent with RNC money..."b, 21b, 21THAT KINDA SHIT.b, 21it drives me f*cking crazy b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21You're not the only one. She has a unique ability to spout utter bullshit with a look of complete confidence on her face. She's like some kind of Republican ventriloquist dummy, with Bill Kristol working the controls.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21She has a unique ability to spout utter bullshit with a look of complete confidence on her face. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Exactly why "the base" loves her so much. She's got a high truthiness quotient.

• corsiccorsic oakland, ca 232 Posts
    Anyone who can champion or even defend someone who needlessly slaughters animals is an idiot. Plus, why do they care so much about the caribou? Well so they can hunt them too. Most of the time you see folks like this defending one animal, it's because the population is low and they want to save it; not because they care about the animal but because they don't want to lose the ability to hunt it. Now they have two things to hunt AND WE CAN DO IT FROM A HELLYCOPTOR (insert Alaskan accent, which brings me to my next point). I cannot stand to listen or look at that woman. Just as I cannot listen to Bush speak because it makes my skin crawl, Palin fits right into that category. Oh, the horror.b, 21b, 21I thought the end of this election would be the end of me having to see/hear her.b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/WHYMUSTICRY.gif" alt="" 21

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Palin does not have an Alaskan accent any more than Janet Leigh has a Southern accent. b, 21b, 21She has a Dakota accent which is weird because she is from Idaho. Same German stock I would guess.

• /font1
    b, 21b, 21LOL at that pin!b, 21b, 21img src="http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/POLITICS/11/12/palin/art.palin.sitroom.cnn.jpg"1b, 21b, 21Am i the only one that winces when I read a quote from her or hear her talk on TV? The voice is one thing, but her constant misuse of words and stringing together of fragments drives me crazy.b, 21b, 21"It pains me, I think, who those people are who criticize me, who, they have no idea who the real Sarah Palin is, regardless, those silk boxers for Todd, those spray tanners, when the liberal elite media reported, they were not spent with RNC money..."b, 21b, 21THAT KINDA SHIT.b, 21it drives me f*cking crazy b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Your post is lacking an "also too."

• I hope you poeople realise that your statements make you, objectively, pro-wolf

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21I hope you poeople realise that your statements make you, objectively, pro-wolf b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Circle of life, man.

• I'm pro-Air-Wolf

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    We now have wolves in Oregon. First time since 1947. They were numerous since before the opening of the Oregon Trail until the 30s.b, 21b, 21I am pro wolf. Unlike Dolo and Palin I am not afraid of the big bad wolf and welcome them to my state.

• corsiccorsic oakland, ca 232 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21I hope you poeople realise that your statements make you, objectively, pro-wolf b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21Let's see ... pro-wolf or pro-palin? Hmmm ... yep, down with wolves for sure.