Anybody ride for Cage???

1980Beatz1980Beatz 159 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• PJORmaximus (1 week ago)b, 21yyyooo, if shia labeouf ever did a movie about Cage's life, like people have been sayin he might.... I would be ridiculously amped.b, 21xRIKTERx (2 days ago) 0 Replyb, 21i'm pretty sure cage confirmed it...they lookin for a writer or some shitb, 21b, 21this cannot be true

• I would have thought the same thing. But when he (Shia) was on SNL last time, he flashed the Cardboard City hand gesture during ther closing. So who knows.b, 21b, 21I don't think it's going to happen though

• I'll ride for Luke Cage,but Cage the rapper is boring as well as pretentious. He should start doing drugs again.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I'm into John Cage.

• /object1

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21I'll ride for Luke Cage b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21/object1

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21He should start doing drugs again. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21yea homie totally changed his tune from raw hardcore gutter raps to emo indie rock sappiness, i still bump some of his pre hells winter joints and that waterworld jawn w/ tame one occasionally... b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/718.gif" alt="" 21

• I'm curious if there's anything out there from his real early career aside from that appearance on that Cenobites EP. He was supposedly in the "mudbones" but I've never found any information about them.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21He should start doing drugs again. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21yea homie totally changed his tune from raw hardcore gutter raps to emo indie rock sappiness, i still bump some of his pre hells winter joints and that waterworld jawn w/ tame one occasionally... b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/718.gif" alt="" 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21I liked nighthawks. As far as concept albums go I thought that was a pretty cool idea.

• He's got one or two mudbone joints on youtube I believe.b, 21b, 21Nighthawks is good.b, 21b, 21Waterwolrd is a great track as well.....Six Feet Under intro....classic.b, 21b, 21Ballad Of Worms reminds me of that scene in 7 with dude and the air fresheners....except with a woman of course.

• Radiohead/Agent Orange 12" was tight. b, 21b, 21I've got respect for what dude did... he definitely influenced Eminem in a big way for better or worse.b, 21b, 21Shia Labeoix or however you spell it and cage are good friends. He said his movie about Cage would be like raging bull for rap... haha.b, 21b, 21Cage has put out a lot of bullshit... but I think he was origonal when he was doing what he was doing... I guess he got his start doing a track with 3rd bass or some shit.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21b, 21The Leak Bros. "Waterworld" full album front to back is great as well b, 21b, 21h, 21

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I still need Nighthawks

• he did a couple tracks on that greedyfingers joint which are hella gutter...b, 21b, 21i believe his first appearance was on Pete Nice's "Dust to Dust"