FancyTrashCanStrut

chungtechchungtech 290 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
b, 21b, 21Who rides? Who's paid hella money for their trash can? Brushed or stainless steel? Foot pedal or magic handwave sensor action? Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off coupon?

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Container store $100 brushed stainless foot pedal jawn in my kitchen

• I ride for the foot pedal because I don't like touching the garbage can everytime i need to toss something away. If you go to a regular bed bath and beyond type store those cans are really expensive. If you roll down to your city's chinatown you might get a good deal. I bought one on Irving St in San Francisco (not chinatown) for like $25 or something and they sell the same thing at BBB for like $70.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off couponb, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21And it cant be too big cause the trash bag has to fit down the Compactor.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    SimpleHuman or die.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    classic trash can here in my officeb, 21 img src="http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c5/Prime609/DSC00920.jpg"1

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    b, 21b, 21"Y'all seen this shit? It's a chrome garbage can! I ain't never seen no chrome garbage can. The shit's from Egypt."b, 21b, 21Quotables for days.b, 21b, 21"Droppin' vagina panties"b, 21b, 21"I'm like 'Yeeaaaah, Becky, I got Snapple.'"b, 21b, 21"BAM! Hit them little n****s with a freeze pop!"

• Options
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21I ride for the foot pedal because I don't like touching the garbage can everytime i need to toss something away. If you go to a regular bed bath and beyond type store those cans are really expensive. If you roll down to your city's chinatown you might get a good deal. I bought one on Irving St in San Francisco (not chinatown) for like $25 or something and they sell the same thing at BBB for like $70. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21See, I can't get with the foot pedal joints. Anytime I run into one I can't even use it, I still lift the lid. I got no touch with the foot pedal. It always ended up with me trying to step lightly, realizing quickly that I wasn't stepping hard enough, then worrying that someone was watching me and thinking I had weak legs and was planning on trying to rob me, then suddenly applying way too much foot pressure and having the lid either slam into the wall or fall completely off the can, leaving people in the spot to think I'm a dick for trying to break the garbage.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Container store $100 brushed stainless foot pedal jawn in my kitchen b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21SINCE WHEN DID IT BECOME OK/NORMAL/NOT CRAZY TO SPEND $100 ON A GARBAGE CAN?!!?!?!