the most awesomest myspace message (OBAMA related)

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
/font1
Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21we dont need obama ,, as a king, WE NEED JESUS as our king.. a mere man is not the answer/ JESUS christ is the only answer./ PEOPLE ar ebeign deluded by this obama .thinking hes gona give you the world . etc.. .. thats now what obama will give you .. ull find out one day yourself that u have been deceived. and ull regret u voted for him .. b, 21b, 21h, 21
b, 21b, 21b, 21I'm not sure if dude is my "friend", sent this specific to me cause of the Obamix or whatever... but I was like "woah". Should I invite him to Soulstrut? Should I blow his mind and tell 'em that I'm occasional church goer?b, 21b, 21Are there any Christian wingnuts on here? please to poast and provide clon

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21we dont need obama ,, as a king, WE NEED JESUS as our king.. a mere man is not the answer/ JESUS christ is the only answer./ PEOPLE ar ebeign deluded by this obama .thinking hes gona give you the world . etc.. .. thats now what obama will give you .. ull find out one day yourself that u have been deceived. and ull regret u voted for him .. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21I'm not sure if dude is my "friend", sent this specific to me cause of the Obamix or whatever... but I was like "woah". Should I invite him to Soulstrut? Should I blow his mind and tell 'em that I'm occasional church goer?b, 21b, 21Are there any Christian wingnuts on here? please to poast and provide clon b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21What does this even mean?b, 21b, 21Was Jesus also making a run for the oval office, but took an L in the primaries?

• ^^^^b, 21b, 21wants him to join soulstrut

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21we dont need obama ,, as a king, WE NEED JESUS as our king.. a mere man is not the answer/ JESUS christ is the only answer./ PEOPLE ar ebeign deluded by this obama .thinking hes gona give you the world . etc.. .. thats now what obama will give you[/b] .. ull find out one day yourself that u have been deceived. and ull regret u voted for him .. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21I'LL TAKE IT!b, 21b, 21did u cut and paste this,, or did u run it thru some sort of phonics filter first cuz thes pelling is impeccabile!,...b, 21

• I overheard a conversation between two young hipster urban gals at the laundromat the other day. It went like this:b, 21b, 21I picked up a copy of the New Yorker the other day. No, wait, I think it was Harper's. Anyways they had this article about how the McCain camp was like letting misinformation spread on the internet about Obama. How he's like Muslim and swore to the Koran and they just let it go.b, 21b, 21And then I was reading where there are people that think Obama is like the anti-christ. Like people really believe he's the devil.b, 21b, 21And I was thinking, you know? What if those signs are true, but like the other way around. Like, he's the second coming? Like what if Obama is the Second Coming?[/b] Wouldn't that be crazy?

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21we dont need obama ,, as a king, WE NEED JESUS as our king.. a mere man is not the answer/ JESUS christ is the only answer./ PEOPLE ar ebeign deluded by this obama .thinking hes gona give you the world . etc.. .. thats now what obama will give you[/b] .. ull find out one day yourself that u have been deceived. and ull regret u voted for him .. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21I'LL TAKE IT!b, 21b, 21did u cut and paste this,, or did u run it thru some sort of phonics filter first cuz thes pelling is impeccabile!,...b, 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Ha! Naw I did a cut a paste.b, 21b, 21and you know you misspelled "spelling" right?

• I still want my damn t-shirt.

• F*ck it, here's the person's myspace link. My girl thinks it's fake.b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/formpager3xk.gif" alt="" 21

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21we dont need obama ,, as a king, WE NEED JESUS as our king.. a mere man is not the answer/ JESUS christ is the only answer./ PEOPLE ar ebeign deluded by this obama .thinking hes gona give you the world . etc.. .. thats now what obama will give you .. ull find out one day yourself that u have been deceived. and ull regret u voted for him .. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21I'm not sure if dude is my "friend", sent this specific to me cause of the Obamix or whatever... but I was like "woah". Should I invite him to Soulstrut? Should I blow his mind and tell 'em that I'm occasional church goer?b, 21b, 21Are there any Christian wingnuts on here? please to poast and provide clon b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21What does this even mean?b, 21b, 21Was Jesus also making a run for the oval office, but took an L in the primaries? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21Harvey tells me that He was going by the alias "Alan Keyes."b, 21b, 21Why didn't He just run as "Jesus Christ?" Well, why did God put the fake dinosaur bones in the Olduvai Gorge?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    what color would jesus make my lambo

• Yellow

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    jesus is black, my lambo is yellowb, 21and i be god damn my rims aint also

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    /font1
    b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" 21

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Education: Some college

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    b, 21b, 21Man - Silver's new frames suck. RecSpecs, meet Far Side-housewife hornrims.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21And then I was reading where there are people that think Obama is like the anti-christ. Like people really believe he's the devil.b, 21b, 21And I was thinking, you know? What if those signs are true, but like the other way around. Like, he's the second coming? Like what if Obama is the Second Coming?/b1 Wouldn't that be crazy? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAb, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/game.gif" alt="" 21

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Man - Silver's new frames suck. RecSpecs, meet Far Side-housewife hornrims. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Have you seen the man without glasses? I'm thinking mild touches of Asperger's or something. Really akward looking dude.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    Lara Landon is kinda hot.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21img src="http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/media//4610.jpg"1b, 21b, 21Man - Silver's new frames suck. RecSpecs, meet Far Side-housewife hornrims. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Have you seen the man without glasses? I'm thinking mild touches of Asperger's or something. Really akward looking dude. b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21He lives two blocks from my house. When all this heat dies down, imma go to a Hawks game with the man, or something.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    people who think jesus is real are idiotsb, 21b, 21I think I know some people from high school who eat up that god crap, all their myspace pages are full of followers of the magic man in the sky. Stupid fucks who think an old book full of little golden book stories means they get to live forever on a cloud with their entire family of idiots. goddamn stupid fucks believing in fairytales.