Comments

• Whoa...I was just about to post this!

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    haha! b, 21b, 21I wonder what impact the financial crisis will have on the current spider-rate?b, 21b, 21p.s. listening to Body Work pt 2 Mix right now, it arrived in the mail this morning. Today is good day!

• I gotta hand it to Jane though. I bet David was really trying to piss her off and make her respond angrily and she's just like "nope, sorry, here you go. Please send us our money. Thanks!"

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21haha! b, 21b, 21I wonder what impact the financial crisis will have on the current spider-rate?b, 21b, 21p.s. listening to Body Work pt 2 Mix right now, it arrived in the mail this morning. Today is good day! b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Thanks for the support my dude! On a related note, I'll be doing "Body Work -Volume 2.5" on my next radio show (Free download of course!) www.brooklynradio.net/a1b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/badassbuddy_com-mp3jammin.gif" alt="" 21

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21I gotta hand it to Jane though. I bet David was really trying to piss her off and make her respond angrily and she's just like "nope, sorry, here you go. Please send us our money. Thanks!" b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21This is exactly what makes it so awesome, especially her sending the pictures back upon request.b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oj.gif" alt="" 21

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This is pretty hilarious. Is this an email exchange between a credit card company and a customer?

• It's an email exchange between you and your pimp.

• Did you guys ever read the Letters From A Nut books by Ted L. Nancy? Same kind of thing except even stranger and funnier. I used to hurt from crying/laughing so much after reading those.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Did you guys ever read the Letters From A Nut books by Ted L. Nancy? Same kind of thing except even stranger and funnier. I used to hurt from crying/laughing so much after reading those. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Yes.....exactly what I was thinking......the chain of restaurants with real blood sucking mosquitos on their billboards and self proclaimed kleptomaniac trying to make hotel reservations were standouts for me.