Comments

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Im in Barcelona right now. The heat and humidity is so intense its turning the crotch section of my pants into a veritable incubator . My balls will be hatching any day now.

• Come to NJ. I hear we're becoming part of Ecuador soon. Gonna grow bananas in the back yard...

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Like whoa.

26% for us is insane.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

That's really not too bad. Up here in the past few weeks we've been in the 80 and 90%'s until recently, now we're more in your level. It's madness... I don't like it.

• all I know is I do landscaping ub South Carolina...and im fucking HURTTTTTTTT

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    Come to NJ. I hear we're becoming part of Ecuador soon. Gonna grow bananas in the back yard...

no shit holmes...in the process of moving to a nice loft...except when i leave it to go get some more stuff from my old apt., i feel like some asbury crackhead hit me and took my loot...but it's just the humidity.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    It's been like 30-35 degrees celcius (80-100 F) BEFORE the humidex in Toronto for the past week. With the humidity it's felt like above 40 degrees. And that's not the downtown temperature - that's the recorded temperature at the airport, which is like an hour away from the downtown core.

It's been so hot I want to kill myself.

Tonight is quite nice though... good breeze, moderate humidity. I'm loving it.