ikea expedit question

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
how many LP's could this holdb, 21b, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21yanks youse berry mush

Comments

• each compartment holds approx 80 so multiply that by however many your unit has.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I have one of these next to my decks and I just use it as my recent acquisitions / various mix projects I'm working on shelves. Dunno how many it holds but I guess you get a good 50-70 Lps per cube or somethign like that? They're roughly equivilent to a crate per cube.

• do the math...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    80 is at the max - it'd be fairly packed.

• IKEA i1The Musical[/i]

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I've got just over 1,000 lp's in 1.5 of these things.

• for some reason mine is completely empty and everything is on the floor or against something or on top of something

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21for some reason mine is completely empty and everything is on the floor or against something or on top of something b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21jajaja

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 2180 is at the max - it'd be fairly packed. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21bout to also ask, how many could it fit for practical gripping, flipping, flossing, smacking-up, and rubbing down? I'm trying to actually take these baseball cards out for actual listening/slappageb, 21b, 21I'm go for 60. I can't bare to have my invitation to openess collection crammed.

• don't you know anyone who owns one of these? Surely you've been exposed to an expedit at some point. Maybe the kufi was covering your eyes. b, 21b, 21just did some counting...b, 21b, 21-had one with about 54 in it and it's got a small v space in the middle (they're leaning). b, 21-one with 83 and it's tight, but not "damn, can't pull these out" tight. Easy in and out, but them shit is all standing tall. no swerve in their posture.

• I recently bought one of these from Target ($50):b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21If you don't mind a more industrial look, it holds moreb, 21and is sturdy as f**k. I added dividers with a few 6'b, 21dowel rods ($10)

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    I have a five by five and just picked up two single stacks to clean everything up off my floor. Its nice to be able to see the carpet again.