whats for dinner? (NRR, like no shit, huh?)

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
I like Thursdays, it the night I pick the lil lady up from work and we hit the Irish Pub for their Thurday Night special $5 fish and chips...I really like fish and chips, especially since it is getting cooler out. The saltyness, with the vinegar..mmmm...good shit. Whatcha eatin tonight?

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    chicken curry w/ samosa's,fried okra & peas, basmati rice & for desert, earl grey ice cream(home made)

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Gin & Juice

• Smoked Salmon pizza....was voted best in oz this year!! for 10smackers it is the ish!! The italian meatball one is also pretty swoit!!

• seriously considering heading to a local diner to grab some waffles (w/a side of ham & eggs)

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Smoked Salmon pizza....was voted best in oz this year!! for 10smackers it is the ish!! The italian meatball one is also pretty swoit!! b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Do u cop a couple of slices or an entire pie?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    I'm flying to El Paso in a couple hours, so tonight it'll be Chico's Tacos.b, 21b, 21

• Options
    Slapped a big-ass striped bass filet that I caught the other day onto a piece of foil, squeezed half a lemon and a crushed a garlic clove, added a small bit of butta, heavy on the black peppa, bit of salt, then found some Paul Prudhomme Salmon Seasoning that I forgot I had and threw a couple shakes of that on there too. Added some water, wrapped the foil and stuck it on the grill for maybe 20 minutes. Then zapped a bag of Zatarain's Yellow rice and laid the fish over it when it was done. Coupled with some Reserve Perrin and I'm straight for the night.

• Fish & chips with some ale sounds good right about now. I'm dealin with curried fish with rice from the local vietnamese restaurant. That shit is like crack to me.

• I making channa masala, aloo saag, jeera rice and onion chutney tonight, but it's for my dinner party tomorrow.b, 21b, 21So after all that work, tonight I'll probably just have....b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crick13ab.gif" alt="" 21

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    wineb, 21b, 21b, 21ha!b, 21b, 21(hate my job related)

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I'm having dinner with the ex love of my life who I haven't seen in forever. She called me out of the blue which means...b, 21b, 21A) She's getting marriedb, 21B) She's pregnantb, 21C) All of the aboveb, 21D) None of the above

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Smoked Salmon pizza....was voted best in oz this year!! for 10smackers it is the ish!! The italian meatball one is also pretty swoit!! b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Do u cop a couple of slices or an entire pie? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21ENTIRE PIE!! Can't do that ish by halves my friend!! Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Slapped a big-ass striped bass filet that I caught the other day onto a piece of foil, squeezed half a lemon and a crushed a garlic clove, added a small bit of butta, heavy on the black peppa, bit of salt, then found some Paul Prudhomme Salmon Seasoning that I forgot I had and threw a couple shakes of that on there too. Added some water, wrapped the foil and stuck it on the grill for maybe 20 minutes. Then zapped a bag of Zatarain's Yellow rice and laid the fish over it when it was done. Coupled with some Reserve Perrin and I'm straight for the night. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Damn I miss fishing in the Sound!

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    Arroz Con Pollo, needed some salt but hit the spot. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/freeway.gif" alt="" /1

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I just had authentic Chinese food from Panda Express.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I made a couple plates of steak over mashed potatoes with balsamic-drenched arugula (from our garden) in between. Washed it down with one of these...b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Bought to hit the Halloween candy.